Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-21-2018, 02:06 AM #121
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1068 Post(s)
Dr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,670.00
Don't post garbage at my profile - kafkod Plenty of room for common sense and those that possess it. - BERNIE'S CORNER Enjoy! - kafkod Say hi to gAy J - ^lll Suck this and take a break from the muppet's (Eddie) nuts - ^lll 
You are such a shlt poster LMAO - ^lll Eddie the snake fan boy LMAO - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Federal rental assistance programs support work by enabling low-income households to live in stable homes and freeing up income to meet the additional costs of working, such as transportation to jobs. Nearly 90 percent of the more than 4.6 million households that receive rental assistance through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) are elderly, disabled, working (or worked recently), or likely had access to work programs under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The typical working household receiving federal rental assistance is a family with two school-age children and a parent who works at a job that does not pay enough to cover the market rent for a modest apartment. Only a small share of non-elderly, non-disabled adults receiving assistance are persistently unemployed.
Dr.Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:08 AM #122
Undisputed Champion

Dr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond repute
Don't post garbage at my profile - kafkod Plenty of room for common sense and those that possess it. - BERNIE'S CORNER Enjoy! - kafkod Say hi to gAy J - ^lll Suck this and take a break from the muppet's (Eddie) nuts - ^lll 
You are such a shlt poster LMAO - ^lll Eddie the snake fan boy LMAO - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
So who pays for housing assistance?

You make this claim of $6 and are dead set on that being the total cost, but you arenít backing it up.

Whatís the breakdown?
Those are just the facts, sir.

You make up claims, without any proof. I did back it up. Click on the link and you can see for yourself. It goes into more detail and tells you where they get these numbers from.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:11 AM #123
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Somebody has to pay property taxes, thatís taking money away from the government if no one pays..

If no one is paying, then how is their schools funded, who is paying for the schools, teachers, pensions, etc?
So you really have no idea what clue what anything costs, you just don't believe the facts, because Fox News doesn't say.

Why do you think Republicans and Fox never give you actual numbers? It is because so little is spent on social welfare programs.

I'm done schooling you for today. If you are really interested in these things, you can do some research yourself. It honestly isn't that hard.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:11 AM #124
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8682 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 40,496.81
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Cool View Post
Those are just the facts, sir.

You make up claims, without any proof. I did back it up. Click on the link and you can see for yourself. It goes into more detail and tells you where they get these numbers from.
I made no claims.

Go qoute my claims?

You claim $6 covers everything, and havenít backed it up.

But please qoute my claims, and qoute your $6 breakdown, I missed it
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:17 AM #125
🍆Poon Slayer

Quoted: 1989 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,313.08
Total Points: 82,375.04
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Yes unless you got skin in the game you should have no say.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:03 PM #126
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 869 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 9,474.49

It's very sad that so many are duped by right wing media. When I hear the lies and distortions of reality that is spewed everyday from the right I wonder how these very unethical people can sleep at night. It's one thing to be slanted left but quite another to out and out lie. The liars are the right wing media.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:34 PM #127
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6103 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 26,582.29
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
It's very sad that so many are duped by right wing media. When I hear the lies and distortions of reality that is spewed everyday from the right I wonder how these very unethical people can sleep at night. It's one thing to be slanted left but quite another to out and out lie. The liars are the right wing media.
Odd perspective considering the liberal media has been caught in so many lies in the last few years that it would take a team of bookkeepers to tally them all up. ABC just got caught telling a whopper of a lie about Manafort. Meanwhile, none of them appear all that outraged over Peter Fonda's pedo-support, but quickly came down on Rosanne.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:58 PM #128
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 869 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 9,474.49

Trust me...just about everything you hear on right wing entertainment news is BS. They portray a alternative reality meant to appease a specific clientele. It's not anything close to journalism or news. It's entertainment.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 12:07 PM #129
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8682 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 40,496.81
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Cool View Post
It does cover all of that.

ďIn 2012, the average American taxpayer making $50,000 per year paid just $36 towards the food stamps program...And when it comes to funding the rest of America's social safety net programs, the average American taxpayer making $50,000 a year pays just over six dollars a year...
But we are paying a lot for the billions of dollars the U.S. government gives to corporate America each year."

The average American family pays a staggeringLinks to an external site. $6,000 a year in subsidies to Republican-friendly big business... So where does some of that $6,000 that you and I are paying every year actually go?
For starters, $870 of it goes to direct subsidies and grants for corporations.
This includes money for subsidies to Big Oil companies that are polluting our skies and fueling climate change and global warming. Compare that to the $36 you and I pay for food stamps a year.
An additional $870 goes to corporate tax subsidies.
The Tax Foundation has found that the "special tax provisions" of corporations cost taxpayers over $100 billion per year, or roughly $870 per family."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

It isn't that difficult to comprehend. I know Fox News and Republicans make you think it is much more. That is why they never give you the actual numbers though. Because a family making $50,000 a year pays $6 a year for housing, heating, phones, child care, school lunches and TANF.

Do you have any sources, or just, well, Republicans act like it is a lot more?

So remember your claim of only $6

Who is covering the 500 million a year here? Taxpayers.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=786011

And thatís just 1, there are dozens and dozens like it
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
people, revoked?, time, voting, welfare

User Tag List