Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs Brandon Rios now..who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is perfect fight for the stubhub center in carson.

Id love to see this fight even though both are past their best. Grudge matches always bring out the best in fighters and it would be a good fight while it lasts.

Comment

Victor got more skill but Brandon got enough dog in him to fight at the world level. You don't headline as many cards as Brandon has on a network like HBO -- and share the ring with guys like Manny f**king Pacquiao and Danny Garcia, if you can't fight. Danny Garcia is an A level fighter. And I MF'n can't stand Danny. But he's an A fighter. And Brandon was a MF'n dog in that fight until that one homerun shot in the 9th.

I would lean towards Victor but it would be something like 55/45 Victor. It would be a very close fight.

Comment

Rios still destroys Ortiz, Ortiz fears Rios its the reason he turned down the fight like 3 times OFFICIALLY already.

Comment

vic. would be ''fun'' for a couple of rds before vic starts teeing off.

vic can box if need be. not sure what it is rios can do now or in 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Victor got more skill but Brandon got enough dog in him to fight at the world level. You don't headline as many cards as Brandon has on a network like HBO -- and share the ring with guys like Manny f**king Pacquiao and Danny Garcia, if you can't fight. Danny Garcia is an A level fighter. And I MF'n can't stand Danny. But he's an A fighter. And Brandon was a MF'n dog in that fight until that one homerun shot in the 9th.

I would lean towards Victor but it would be something like 55/45 Victor. It would be a very close fight.
            bro

yeah, rios shared the ring with pac, timmy and swift, but got wiped out in those fights. this was supposed to be the best version of rios.

vic, well, he will always have more tools.

Comment

50/50 no doubt

Comment

Working...
              X