Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants to Bring Lomachenko vs. Linares To MSG on May 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make this happen, I'd be in the building for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      if arum doesn't allow manny to fight lucas GBP should do the same with linares, use that fight to pull for lucas-manny
      I think this is how HBO will respond! Espinoza (Showtime) had a similar complaint. He thought by letting Jacobs (GGG), Molina Jr. (Crawford), and Diaz (Crawford) fight on HBO, he would get something in return, and he's NOT happy that he got nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I think this is how HBO will respond! Espinoza (Showtime) had a similar complaint. He thought by letting Jacobs (GGG), Molina Jr. (Crawford), and Diaz (Crawford) fight on HBO, he would get something in return, and he's NOT happy that he got nothing!
        I think he was going to get Gvozdyk (vs. Alvarez on Jack-Chickenson) and Alvarez and team backed out. Gvozdyk means more than Molina and Diaz combined. He also gave Lomachenko up to face Gary Russell. I'm no Arum fan but he's given up just as much as Haymon for example has.

Comment

The prospect of seeing Loma-Linares makes me salivating

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Fucc you punk! You piece of shet!
            When you die Imma go piss and take a shet on your grave too!
            If you're interested in making money, PrettyBoy32 will pay you to piss and shet on him. The man has a serious problem but he refuses to be helped.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I think he was going to get Gvozdyk (vs. Alvarez on Jack-Chickenson) and Alvarez and team backed out. Gvozdyk means more than Molina and Diaz combined. He also gave Lomachenko up to face Gary Russell. I'm no Arum fan but he's given up just as much as Haymon for example has.
              Bob didn't "give" Lomachenko to Gary Russell Jr.!

April 18, 2014:

According to the World Boxing Organization, Golden Boy Promotions beat Top Rank in today's purse bid, earning the right to promote the fight between Gary Russell and Vasyl Lomachenko for the vacant WBO featherweight championship. Golden Boy bid $1,052,500, while Top Rank bid $1,050,000. The WBO was told fight will be held on June 21 in Los Angeles.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenk...rse-bid--76842

Gvozdyk is no bigger name than Felix Diaz Jr.!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                If you're interested in making money, PrettyBoy32 will pay you to piss and shet on him. The man has a serious problem but he refuses to be helped.
                WTF! 😄😆 damn!

Comment

That's a great event. Loma all night...

Comment

There are weeks that exist after this date? Or doesn't ESPN let Bob move those dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Bob didn't "give" Lomachenko to Gary Russell Jr.!

April 18, 2014:

According to the World Boxing Organization, Golden Boy Promotions beat Top Rank in today's purse bid, earning the right to promote the fight between Gary Russell and Vasyl Lomachenko for the vacant WBO featherweight championship. Golden Boy bid $1,052,500, while Top Rank bid $1,050,000. The WBO was told fight will be held on June 21 in Los Angeles.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenk...rse-bid--76842

Gvozdyk is no bigger name than Felix Diaz Jr.!
                      arum did give up Loma to showtime for that fight. GBP won the purse bid and Arum still went through with the fight.

Just like when the WBC ordered Alvarez vs Gvozdyk. If Michel and Top Rank would have went to purse bid. The difference is Arum didn’t pull out and went through with it while Michel, Haymon and Alvarez backed out.

Comment

Working...
                      X