Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burner Exposed! Scored Williams/Lara a Draw!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        stop giving him so much publicity. promoters are gonna star hiring him soon if they find out how insane he is.

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        Who cares, he also scored Wlad-Haye 6-5-1, he's an idiot of the highest order. Just ignore him.

Comment

B is my dude but he gotta get in here and explain his card ....on the flip...Paul is his guy...I know for sure I'm bias as **** when it comes to B.Hop's fights so I can't be mad at him

Comment

He always roots for the AA fighter, so I can see how he come up with this scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
              He always roots for the AA fighter, so I can see how he come up with this scorecard.
              This is true, but afaik Williams is his favorite fighter so it's not just about race on this one.

Comment

evrybody knows.........burner is a fool..................a pwill floyd nuthugger.................

Comment

Lara only lost one round. This is pathetic. Soooooooooooooooooooo pathetic, and criminal. Williams sounded like a punch drunk fighter, and he may be damaged after this. Im with Max, I recognize this as a win for Lara.

Comment

Looks like Burner gave the fight to Lara 7-5 looks like 115-113 to me, which isnt too far off. I saw it as 116-112 in favor of Lara(but wouldnt dispute 115-113), Paul did quite a bit of inside work, his upper cut found Lara almost everytime Eryslandy leaned forward, he attacked the body in the later rounds, and was bringing his attack from the bottom to the top. But I had Paul losing this fight as everybody else, and I'm sure Paul felt he lost it, you could tell by his body language. Lara fought the RIGHT fight, the holding was a bit excessive, but it was smart, kept Paul from ever really establishing a rythmn.

I want a rematch of this fight 4-5 months from now. You gotta love Paul, you can be a tough outting for him and he is gonna rematch you. You gotta love that frame of mind. Paul didnt lose much stock in my eyes, his corner(especially George Peterson)is who I'm calling the pink slip for.

Comment

Everyone's a little biased. If you know Burner long enough to know that his name used to be Burner, then you should know he loves Williams.

Comment

Working...
                      X