Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is unbeatable but i think he’s almost unbeatable at this point with the current competition. That might say more about the lack of competition..

The only person i give a shot at beating him is Wilder because he can land out of nowhere with devastating power. Even then, we all saw Fury beat him when they fought.

Everyone else is far too basic for Fury. Even if some of them are more well schooled than Wilder, they’re too predictable and Fury would read them like a book and school them. Most of them would barely lay a glove on him.

This version of Fury is just way ahead of the other heavyweights unless you have some real x-factor like Wilder has.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-16-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Is there any current heavyweight that can beat him or is it a foregone conclusion that Dubios, Ajagba, Joshua, Whyte & Wilder will fall to him and that all heavyweights are just delaying the inevitable?

Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?
      Andy "Destroyer" Ruiz will beat him. Popping his cherry and Lineal along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        An aggressive fighter will still cause him problems that makes him fight. wilder lost 10 rounds with next to zero skills displayed while leaving himself open all night long yet fury still didn't close the show.

This is a concern bc an aggressive Skilled guy who likes to counter punch will probably defeat him other then Ruiz bc he's 6'0 and heavy footed.

We know who fits the description and Fury can take the credit all he likes with Ruiz's win he himself does not match good at all with a Joshua type guy.

top 3 most likely to knock fury out are Joshua, Wilder , Joyce .

I think the top 3 guys that have ability to out point him are Joshua, Usyk , Hrgovic .

No he's not unbeatable ,he's very open to certain styles and fighters, Wilder will still be 50 /50 and he lost 10 rounds . lol
        HHAHHAHA!!!!!! Joyce wouldnt land ONE punch on the Gypsy King----hes the slowest boxer in history---go watch a video

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Laughing my a$$ off !!
          ''Fury'' is a funny fu ck.

Comment

Working...
          X