Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn Says He Will Try to Block Wilder v Fury And Force Wilder to Fight Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I’m talking about the guy who recently turned down AJ, Ortiz, and Pulev. Stop making yourself look silly.
    Whyte says he sent offers to Ortiz. We know Ortiz's team lies about offers so i believe him.

Ortiz turned down offer from Joshua and Whyte, so did Wilder. The offers from these were Ortiz's and Wilder's biggest pay days at the time. Can you say the same for Whyte? You must get tired of me destroying your logic constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Whyte says he sent offers to Ortiz. We know Ortiz's team lies about offers so i believe him.
      Lol at Whyte says. I don’t care what he says! Pulev and his team already exposed them for being liars.

Ortiz turned down offer from Joshua and Whyte, so did Wilder. The offers from these were Ortiz's and Wilder's biggest pay days at the time. Can you say the same for Whyte? You must get tired of me destroying your logic constantly.
      You didn’t destroy anything fool. He turned down Pulev, Ortiz and Aj. They tried to bribe the ibf also in the Pulev situation. Hearn is corrupt that’s why karma is sinking him and that garbage app. You must get tire of me destroying your logic constantly. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        I pray it gets made so Deontay can knock his head off already.
        I do too. Tired of hearing this cheater talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          That is true. Nobody wants to see wilder fight vs Ortiz2 or kownacki so let’s be real we all really want wilder and Whyte first and then take on fury after if he wants that rematch.

I agree that wbc already have been him wait far too long and going to 2021 isn’t really on and wilder needs to be careful because he might have to drop his belt if he tries to push it that long
          Yeah the wbc is really going to make him drop the belt for a cheating nobody. Whyte gets a shot when his daddy Wilder says so.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            You didn’t destroy anything fool. He turned down Pulev, Ortiz and Aj. They tried to bribe the ibf also in the Pulev situation. Hearn is corrupt that’s why karma is sinking him and that garbage app. You must get tire of me destroying your logic constantly. Lmao
            I'm sure in your mind what you typed somehow makes sense.

Comment

Whyte has no head movement. He'd get blasted out inside 5 rounds against Wilder.

Wilder vs Fury II is what the fans want to see.

Comment

Doesn't Wilder get a year to fight his next mando?

If he fights in Sept vs Ortiz & in Jan. vs Fury than the Whyte vs Rivas winner gets his shot.

Breazeale last month was a mando.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Whyte has no head movement. He'd get blasted out inside 5 rounds against Wilder.

Wilder vs Fury II is what the fans want to see.
                  Not really, we already saw Wilder get his ass whipped by Fury in the first fight.

The fans wanted to see Wilder-Joshua, but Wilder didn't want to strike while the iron was hot

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
                    Of course he is going to advocate for his fighter who has been #1 contender for 600 days or what ever it is, should be of no surprise to anyone. Not sure if it will happen, but would expect nothing less.
                    He's been #1 but not the mandatory. He's turned down a couple mando fights in fact. This Rivas fight is the first mando fight he's accepted.

Comment

lol Wilder just fought a mando and Whyte isnt fighting to be in mando position yet. Even if Whyte/Rivas is ruled to be an eliminator, WBC will wait a year to enforce it. Eddie has to be smart enough to know this

Comment

Working...
                      X