Homeless people issue in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    How can we get rid of bums?
    you cant! some of these people dont wanna be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      There needs to be camps set up to remove the homeless from the streets. LA is seeing an increase in infectious diseases, bacteria, viruses, that are being caused by the homeless. This is how the plagues started in the dark ages, with squalor from rats and fleas.

The camps should be set up out in the middle of the desert. Air conditioned tents meant to house them temporarily. Rehab the addicts, get help for the mentally impaired, and weed out the criminals hiding out in the streets--send them back to prison. It's the only alternative since many of them prefer the streets to housing and shelters that have been offered to them. Throw them on buses and get them the fcvk out of the city streets.
      I agree with the camps except I wouldn't rehabilitate, I would give them all the free drugs they want provided they stay in the camp and follow rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
        Dump them At the Pro Life Rallys and see how much them people really care .

Triggered responses in 3,2,1
        Greent. ...

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          It always amazes me how all these people who demand that women get to choose whether an unborn child lives or dies, not a one of them ever wishes their own mother chose death.

Surely there must be at least one.....
          Once again our pseudo resident Einstein is wrong again.

I’d implore my mom to choose death if in constant pain with no end in sight or when death is imminent. In fact most would

Comment

They're lazy libtards so should they should be sent off to some special conservative camp where they'll learn to git a job!

Comment

Dump them At the Pro Life Rallys and see how much them people really care .

Triggered responses in 3,2,1
              Innocent lives over criminal lives

Now on the other hand liberals like urself prefers to save criminal lives over innocent baby lives
              How crazy is that ya?

Comment

"Homelessness is up in Los Angeles County for the third time in four years. Numbers released Tuesday show nearly 59,000 people living on the streets or in vehicles — a 12% increase over 2018. That's despite two voter-approved tax hikes and more than $600 million spent last year by the city and county on social services and new supportive housing. - npr"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

"Homelessness is up in Los Angeles County for the third time in four years. Numbers released Tuesday show nearly 59,000 people living on the streets or in vehicles — a 12% increase over 2018. That's despite two voter-approved tax hikes and more than $600 million spent last year by the city and county on social services and new supportive housing. - npr"
                  Maxine waters be enjoying a big cut of that 600mill

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Innocent lives over criminal lives

Now on the other hand liberals like urself prefers to save criminal lives over innocent baby lives
                    How crazy is that ya?
                    Hush Sheep BOY .Only low IQ fools like yourself align with a party.

I bet your too stupid to even know the Differnce between Pro Birth and Pro life .

Sheep boys like yourself arent PROLIFE . That specific word is how the repubs reel you dummy boys in .

Comment

Hush Sheep BOY .Only low IQ fools like yourself align with a party.

I bet your too stupid to even know the Differnce between Pro Birth and Pro life .

Sheep boys like yourself arent PROLIFE . That specific word is how the repubs reel you dummy boys in .
                      He didnt cite a party. (Interestingly enough, you yourself did, however. Are you thus a "low IQ fool"? )

Maybe you should try doing more reading and less hurling of childish insults.

You get better dialogue when you conduct yourself like an adult than you do a petulant child.

Comment

Working...
                      X