No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
    Wilder doesn't know that the Bronx and Brooklyn are two different places lol
    At least they’re both in NYC.

Thurman gave a shout out to San Diego, CA while in San Antonio, TX.

“I want to thank this city right here, San Diegooooo!”

Boooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post
      Wilder actually took TWO flush shots and ate them like skittles. He'll be alright when Joshua fights him. I honestly believe now, if he lands first on Joshua....Joshua goes down.
      I think Wilder will have a little more respect for Joshua's power and won't be so careless with his defense. When Wilder gets hit flush he gets hurt (Eric Molina, Luis Ortiz, etc.)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        The disrespect that Grey showed Breazale made Breaze and Hunter mad.

I don’t think he should’ve said that, that was very disrespectful.
        110% agreement

Comment

• I’ve been backing AJ to KO Wilder since day 1 and still am but if he gets caught by that kind of punch from Wilder it’s probably good night. That being said I don’t see Joshua leaving himself wide open leaping in with a left hookercut on unsteady legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
            No man on earth could've have got up from that shot. So it really doesn't matter who he fights with that kind of power and accuracy.

Fury not only got up, he got up took the fight to Wilder backed him up and made him hold on.

Comment

he said "Since I'm in Brooklyn I'm the Bronx Bomber" which makes no sense. Brooklyn and the Bronx are both separate parts of NYC.
              We from the South bro. All that **** the same to us.

Comment

• Wilder is King eat that UK

Comment

• Scary power

Comment

He said Brooklyn has become a second home to him in that same sentence lol
                    This might be a shocker to you, but most Americans don't know shyt about NY anymore. To be honest, my friends in Cali might not even know that Brooklyn and the Bronx are even in NY.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-18-2019, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      110% agreement
                      I was watching the skysports stream and might have missed it, what did Grey say?

Comment

Working...
                      X