Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Talking, Walking, Spending Weekends at Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad he's doing okay!! I hope he makes a full recovery and retires to spend time with his family and friends!

Comment

Good for him.

Really wish he would've fought somebody with a pulse earlier, so he could've made his money and got out before he ended up going out like this at 41 years old.

Comment

Hail the Superman

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          SMDH..You dudes need some humbling.
          Life humbles everyday and I'm grateful for that.

However karma, spirituality, and/or sins are NOT reflected in the legal system.

Our legal system fails us EVERY DAY. Cops kill people in America - no jail time. White rich kid gets a DUI and kills 2 people while paralyzing another - no jail time. Donald Trump elected president - still president and not in jail/prison.

Corporations destroy our planet, undermine honest politicians (like Bernie or AOC), and pillage our government and world. They gamble our money, get bailed out, and give each other bonuses. Name 1 civilian that was ever bailed out. It DONT happen. They get foreclosed and directed to the local homeless shelter. No second chance, no bonus, nothing

Just because the legal system said a man is forgiven or rehabilitated doesnt make it so. Montreal ain't hood. The prison system in Canada ain't real.

Breaking jaws of girls and raping Canadian women as a CANADIAN citizen dont do it for me. They dont know the stress of living check to check, going MONTHS without health insurance - afraid at any turn your life could be destroyed by predatory banks and hospitals. They don't know what it's like to pay for college 20 years after you graduate.

Sorry, Montreal ain't hood. Getting caught up in that behavior in Montreal is not a product of your environment...its being a piece of shit.

And this pussy ducked KOvalev for a decade. Fuck him for the way he acted after he brutally KOd boxers, but wants to be treated differently when he was the one brutally KOd. That's typical American Republican shit. And I don't fuck with NO REPUBLICAN.
          Last edited by Bjl12; 05-02-2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I'm glad the man survived that brutal KO. He should have made enough to live the rest of his life comfortably.

Comment

You never want to see an athelet [person] in this situation.
              Hope he gets better and better. Also don't forget about Prichard Colon!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                this is a classic example of not knowing a single shit about boxing.

Especially in Light heavyweight, every single fight is dangerous regardless of the opponent.
                Caveman. Simple. You probably thought that was funny. Patted yourself on the back, bought yourself a beer kicked backed and put your crusty toes on a foot stool.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  SMDH..You dudes need some humbling.
                  They'll get it
                  Every pig gets roasted

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Life humbles everyday and I'm grateful for that.

However karma, spirituality, and/or sins are NOT reflected in the legal system.

Our legal system fails us EVERY DAY. Cops kill people in America - no jail time. White rich kid gets a DUI and kills 2 people while paralyzing another - no jail time. Donald Trump elected president - still president and not in jail/prison.

Corporations destroy our planet, undermine honest politicians (like Bernie or AOC), and pillage our government and world. They gamble our money, get bailed out, and give each other bonuses. Name 1 civilian that was ever bailed out. It DONT happen. They get foreclosed and directed to the local homeless shelter. No second chance, no bonus, nothing

Just because the legal system said a man is forgiven or rehabilitated doesnt make it so. Montreal ain't hood. The prison system in Canada ain't real.

Breaking jaws of girls and raping Canadian women as a CANADIAN citizen dont do it for me. They dont know the stress of living check to check, going MONTHS without health insurance - afraid at any turn your life could be destroyed by predatory banks and hospitals. They don't know what it's like to pay for college 20 years after you graduate.

Sorry, Montreal ain't hood. Getting caught up in that behavior in Montreal is not a product of your environment...its being a piece of shit.

And this pussy ducked KOvalev for a decade. Fuck him for the way he acted after he brutally KOd boxers, but wants to be treated differently when he was the one brutally KOd. That's typical American Republican shit. And I don't fuck with NO REPUBLICAN.
                    Not brilliant just disgusting bro. Pointing the finger at everything else is one thing but trying to understand what makes you any different? Putting your humanity up for sale over a fight? Flooding your spirit with disgusting emotion, why? When was the last time you had a fair fight? To be honest the world is this way because weak a$$ individuals co-sign the bs instead of being your own change. But somehow Adonis has to atone for not taking the fight you wanted to see? Guess this was GOD’S will? Gtfoh bumski it’s his life and you don’t strike me as the guy that would be gracious for anything he did to put his life on the line for you. Find your self and you won’t show up thinking like a single called organism. More to life than the disappointments, you sound spoiled bro. You never lived anyone else’s life so stop pretending you know what others are going through in the world. Most of all quit pretending you haven’t made mistakes.

Comment

More, life to live Adonis. Time to resume the next part of your journey.

Comment

Working...
                      X