Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: After Watching His Last Fight - Wilder is Nothing Special

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Its plain to see wilder is going to get comatosed if he steps in the ring with joshua...he has it coming if wilder man's up and takes the joshua fight in april.
    Wilder is a KO waiting to happen.
    If it was that plain to see for anyone that matters on Joshua side, that excludes you and all these fan boys, this fight would’ve been made already, just like they made the fight with Breazeale. Save your rant cause I think Joshua would beat wilder but go ahead and start whining about negotiations

Comment

Wilder will beat Breazeale as if he stole his toy.

Comment

I am sure alot of people are thinking Wilder isnt that special after his 12/1 performance

Comment

Whoah now....word is, Wilder is the new Ali, no man alive can tess him, he's Mike Tyson times 15.

Comment

He would also still stop you

Comment

I actually think brezeale knocks out wilder. Brezeale a heavy hitter, deontAy is there for the taking against a heavy hitter. This big boy will get up. I want to see it sign me up

Comment

You can't fault Breazeale , he's a rugged contender , sure he's not the fastest or slickest or heaviest hitter but he's strong and does have balls. I don't think he's skilled enough to beat Wilder but maybe he can put him under heavy pressure at times
                He's right about Fury not sitting on enough shots, must be a family trait, defence is good and all but the object of professional boxing is to smash the other guy up, not gay up the ring.
                I hope his little brother Tommy is better

Comment

Wilder would make Dom ***** on himself

Comment

I sorta got that message about Wilder when he was getting outboxed by Gatekeeper level fighters which also explained why Deontay went 40 fights without facing anybody good and then when he did he nearly lost both times.

Comment

He just realized that after Wilder's last embarrassment? The only thing special about him is his power. Other than that he hasn't learned **** in over 40 fights and it's probably to late.

Comment

Working...
                      X