No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    Jacobs problem is he gets careless when the other guy is hurt. Mora was in trouble and when Jacobs went in to finish it he got caught flush and knocked down. Against GGG he wouldn't get up.
    Are you forgetting the 88 second Quillin stoppage?

He hurt Quillin and finished him

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Are you forgetting the 88 second Quillin stoppage?

He hurt Quillin and finished him
      Are you forgetting the first Mora fight?

Comment

Are you forgetting the first Mora fight?
        The Quillin fight happen after the Mora fight. If your theory were true, Quillin would've also dropped Jacobs.

If your theory were true, Mora would have dropped Jacobs again on Friday when Jacobs went in for the kill on one of his 5 knockdowns against Mora.

Jacobs has over 30 KO's. Why are you singling out one of those KO's and labeling him based off Mora getting a flash knockdown?

What about the other 30 times when he went in for the kill and..... you know.... got the kill?

Comment

The Quillin fight happen after the Mora fight. If your theory were true, Quillin would've also dropped Jacobs.

If your theory were true, Mora would have dropped Jacobs again on Friday when Jacobs went in for the kill on one of his 5 knockdowns against Mora.

Jacobs has over 30 KO's. Why are you singling out one of those KO's and labeling him based off Mora getting a flash knockdown?

What about the other 30 times when he went in for the kill and..... you know.... got the kill?
          So are you denying that Jacobs got dropped against Mora because he left himself open or was it because of Mora's "power"?

I claimed that Jacobs leaves himself open at times when going in for the kill. I supported that claim by citing the Mora knockdown.

It's up to the fighter he is going after to exploit that opening and GGG would.

Comment

So are you denying that Jacobs got dropped against Mora because he left himself open or was it because of Mora's "power"?

I claimed that Jacobs leaves himself open at times when going in for the kill. I supported that claim by citing the Mora knockdown.

It's up to the fighter he is going after to exploit that opening and GGG would.
            Have you ever heard of a flash knockdown?

Do you know the definition?

Are you new to boxing or do you think that everytime someone gets knocked down it's because they're genuinely hurt?

Comment

Jacobs jumping on guys like Quillin & Lorenzo and swinging wild, will only get him put to sleep vs Golovkin. I wouldn't be surprised to see him fighting scared and panic when Golovkin starts stalking him and tagging him with that jab. I'll be interested in seeing what strategy he comes out with. It really is a pity he doesn't have a few more big wins under his belt, Golovkin needs a better trophy.

No TKO in this fight, Golovkin by KO in 4.

Comment

Have you ever heard of a flash knockdown?

Do you know the definition?

Are you new to boxing or do you think that everytime someone gets knocked down it's because they're genuinely hurt?
                I never said Jacobs was genuinely hurt. I said Jacobs got caught flush. Was that wrong? Seriously. Answer that question. Was Jacobs caught flush when he was going in for the kill or was he caught because Mora strategically got through his defense?

Don't even start with that "Are you new to boxing" bull****. We both know I'm not, you're just made because you realized my argument isn't what you want it to be and want to save face.

Comment

Golovkin stops him inside 8. The only way jacobs wins is if ggg accidently hits him while he is down. Jacobs is no lemieux, he will milk it in andre dirrell fashion and call dr shaw.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                    Golovkin stops him inside 8. The only way jacobs wins is if ggg accidently hits him while he is down. Jacobs is no lemieux, he will milk it in andre dirrell fashion and call dr shaw.
                    Good post. Well said.

Comment

I think he is ready as ever imo. He's already 32. It only goes downhill from here.
                      You're right, I like Jacobs and it's just that if Mora floored him, GGG could end him

Comment

Working...
                      X