Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both wilder and aj were ko's waiting to happen. 1 down 1 more to go.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder KO's Ruiz.

As for Wilder vs Joshua, it would never happen even if it gets signed. Joshua panics and faints while walking to the ring.

Comment

I called it as early as the Whyte fight. AJ needs to work on his defense and is vulnerable in the chin department.

Comment

Wilder has to much heart to be knocked out.

Dude digs deep.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          You can post videos of old shat to make yourself feel better it ain’t changing the fact Wilder is the champ and the best hw in the world
          It also dosen't change the fact that he's got a weak chin and is a ko waiting to happen just like aj.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post

Dude digs deep.
            I have this weird theory that what makes him that way is that he's too dumb to know any different.

If he gets ko'ed it's gonna have to be a one hitter quitter cuz I don't see him giving up. He's crazy like that.

Comment

All Heavyweights have lost. So it's just a matter of time for Wilder, Fury, etc...

All the greats lost, Louis, Dempsey, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, Lewis, Holyfield, Tyson, etc., etc... only exception is Rocky Marciano (He had no great fighters in his era)

A lot of the greats were part of upset losses too.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                both guys are not exactly great in the skill department with wilder much worse than aj. They got better since the amateurs and you can increase your skills, but you can't change your chin. Wilder is next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmkjih3sqf0 -wilder getting dropped multiple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8lqwbr9jcy -aj koed in amateurs.
                lmao. Was i right or was i right? Anyone saying widler beats a prime tyson or any of the top 90's hw's do yourself a favor and find a new sport. YOU DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  lmao. Was i right or was i right? Anyone saying widler beats a prime tyson or any of the top 90's hw's do yourself a favor and find a new sport. YOU DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING.
                  Loool yep right on the money, man this thread is gold

Also where is that A.K guy, don’t think I’ve seen him post since Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    You can post videos of old shat to make yourself feel better it ain’t changing the fact Wilder is the champ and the best hw in the world
                    That aged well...

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post

Dude digs deep.
                      Too much heart to be knocked out? I never saw this one at the time - but what a gem from one of the forum clowns. Heart can only take you so far young man.

Comment

Working...
                      X