No announcement yet.

Wilder discusses Tyson Fury rematch and a fight with Anthony Joshua in Mid 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Lol I was asking the Brits all day why he'd lie. He'd get found out eventually.

I was more poking fun at the crying going on around here than anything.
    Ok my bad chief. I overreacted. We good!

Comment

- -Deyonce does what Sugar Daddy Haymon tells him

Comment

Now you see Joshua fans, all that whining and complaining about Deontay Wilder was for nothing. He is going to fight your boy next year after the Fury fight with no tune ups. I hope you guys are satisfied and happy now.

Comment

You see British fans; All this talk about Wilder being a ducker and a coward. You guys were wrong. He wants to fight your guy after all. You were having major meltdowns over nothing

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            I call bull****. Hes just talking a load of crap cuz he knows hes looking like a ducker and theres going to be alot of things said about his ducking after the Joshua fight. Give it a few days to let the dust settle and there will be no Fury fight signed up like he has made out.
            I said the same thing when I first read it. If it was true, then Fury would be just as loud as Wilder is right now talking about the rematch. He hasn't said a word about it which is unlike him. Also, how are two fights signed and sealed when you have no venues, no dates and no further information about the fights? Wilder has let his mouth run all this time and now it will catch up to him.

Comment

The duck is never going to fight Josh. If he doesn’t get sparked out by Oldtiz, Fury will box his head off.

Insecure attention seeker.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                The duck is never going to fight Josh.
                What Wilder lacks in skill he more than makes up for with sheer will and determination. He is not afraid of Anthony Joshua. It's just that all his controversial fights must get dealt with ASAP‼️

Comment

Working...
                X