Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To Spence: Be Like Garcia, Move Up To Fight Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bori84 View Post
    Do a little research and realize that Spence spars against bigger and stronger fighters than Clen-elo - just ask the Charlo brothers. He showed his boxing skills against Garcia and at 160, he'd only be stronger than before.

Clen-elo isn't ready for that fire, with or without the PED's!

IF the fight ever happens, come back here so I can tell you all I told you so. Clen-elo didn't beat GGG and he's not beating a young, fast and stronger boxer that's actually taller and has more reach than him. Someone who actually comes to fight, not someone on the decline like Jacobs.

Here we go, time for the so-called experts to tell me how great Clen-elo is, even though he cheated, got gift decisions against GGG (even though GGG was already on the decline as well). Good for him, he did what Mayweather did to Pacquiao and waited until he slowed down.. The difference is Mayweather actually beat Pacquiao 😂😂😂 (albeit in a boring ass fight, but that's beside the point); Clen-elo cheated and still didn't win .

GN, I'm sure I'll get under all the Clen-elo's fans skin cause I am speaking nothing but #TheTruth!

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      #1 P4P CANELO got Spence shook , running for his life , scared to death.

"Mr. Man down" , Man Up Sucka.

You called out CANELO , ducked him, then fought a lightweight. You ain't no Killa!

CANELO is Spence's boogeyman😱

CANELO vs Spence @ 160 NEXT , at Cowboy's Stadium, Let's Go!

Boxing fan's got the message, Spence vs. Thurman or Crawford will never happen. It's ok we're over it, move on to bigger & better things.

Spence is gettin Khaned/Kirklaned/Baldomired Knock Out of The Year!

Too bad he's terrified , he ain't built like Mikey Garcia , Mikey's a rare breed , cut from a different cloth.
      Behind all that BS of greatness is a bundle of money. A large sum of money. Imho he mostly did it for money. Thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
        Spence could outwork Canelo if he came in light and fast and didn’t try to bulk up. Canelo isn’t knocking him out cause he simply doesn’t knock out anyone that’s worth a F. He doesn’t have a high work rate like Spence. In the Jacobs fight it was one punch at a time I don’t remember him throwing more than two punches at a time. Could be an interesting fight. It’s a big challenge tho moving up two weight classes. Moving up one is hard enough.
        Canelo is way better than Errol, in all, only in stamina he is not better

But canelo defense is too much for the stamina of Errol

It would be a massacre

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          First of all, it isn't like we haven't seen a good boxer frustrate a heavier Canelo before.

But even so, you'd have to favor Canelo.

The problem is that it's going to have to be a mountain of money offered by GBP and DAZN to make it happen.

Errol is pretty much a cinch to unify at 147, with all due respect to Crawford.

So, it's going to have to be worth all that for him to go up 13 pounds.
          Frustrate canelo?

Only Floyd when Nelo was like 22 years

Lara? It would be very competitive and Canelo is way better right now

Idi.ot

And Lara has a very different style

Second...

Errol fought against nothing but bums

He is not fu.cking proven , it would be a easy win to Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            I'd actually give Spence a good chance in beating Canelo.

Khan was able to make some noise until he got KO'd.

Spence is better than Khan ever was.

Khan has a better footwork and skills than Errol

Errol is slow in 147.

And Canelo was toying with Khan and waiting the moment to land a bomb

That fight was in 155.

Canelo is extremely Stronger in full 160 pounds

Errol is an easy win

Comment

Originally posted by JMMWchamp View Post
              Yeah Oscar feed him more lightweights. "Josesito, khan, cotto" get the pic. If he seeks greatness why not call out Andre Ward out of retirement. How about you give Lara the rematch. Oooh thats right he actually lost to Lara, 😆

Only in your wet dreams

Canelo won against Lara

Comment

Originally posted by JMMWchamp View Post
                It would be funny AF if Spence would beat the sht outta Alvarez, like Pacman beat the crap outta Oscar thou.

What a st.upid example

First of all, Canelo is way smarter and has more skills and talent than Errol

Margarito was bigger than Pacquiao and drained

Canelo has a very high boxing IQ and is in his division and prime

Error would be K.Od

Comment

Calling out much smaller guys (I mean 2 divisions smaller than you) is some sucker *****. e.g De La Hoya calling out Spence, Ward calling out Golovkin. It's like asking for easy money. Spence/Garcia and Loma/Rigo were fine with me since in both of these fights smaller guys were calling out bigger ones first and they got exactly what they were asking for
                  Last edited by g27region; 05-08-2019, 12:34 AM.

Comment

First time I would root for Clenelo lol. F Spence that pght cant stand him. He thinks he is all big and bad, go up you coward like Mikey did.

Comment

Spence is not on Canelo's level.

Comment

Working...
                      X