No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Oh, so we're not trying to impeach any more?

Who is "we" lol? Are you that personally invested in this?

Our president is corrupt and incompetent. Keep defending him if it makes you feel good, but having a president like that is cancerous to America.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Doesn't even come close to trumps administration. and other admins aren't what I'm talking about, mainly.

Just saying most of his bs is him right on tv spewing his contradictions. He puts his own foot in his own moth, in front of all of America. I don't remember any political discussions so heated and controversial here as this one.

He repeats things over and over and over trying to get his lies to eventually wear down the public and seem like the truth. A snake knows how to be a snake. And he is a snake oil salesman.
      He is way more transparent than previous Presidents. No Benghazi level scandals, no private classified email server, no multi-billion dollar cash deals with Iran, no multi-million dollar uranium deals with Russia....I can go on. Scandal after scandal was buried by Democrats and liberal media who protected Obama and Clinton. Not to mention the bias within the DOJ which colluded against Trump during and after his campaign. I believe they called it “insurance policies”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        North Korea is in check?????

Yesterday, they tested a weapon, had military drills & called for the removal of Pompeo

Meanwhile, “destroyed” ISIS were responsible for terrorist attacks in Africa

Hard to believe that someone could be so gullible
        North Korea isn't in check, they know the US can't be trusted, especially after what was done to the Iran deal and what happened in Libya.

Only a stupid fanboy would believe that.

FYI, a deal will never get done because neocon John Bolten is a involved.
        Last edited by Lords; 04-18-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          North Korea is in check?????

Yesterday, they tested a weapon, had military drills & called for the removal of Pompeo

Meanwhile, “destroyed” ISIS were responsible for terrorist attacks in Africa

Hard to believe that someone could be so gullible
          You do know that launch was a ok right? It breaks no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Yet his economy is leaps and bounds better than your hero Obama's economy was.

Care to address how a "snake oil salesman" bested your Nobel Prize laureate in just 2 years, when your guy had 8 years?

Once again, I'm all ears.....
            Leaps and bounds lmfao this fuking tard. you need to stfu already. your kids will be able to see this one day

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              You do know that launch was a ok right? It breaks no rules.
              Lol

They launched a "powerful" missile and then Kim called for Pompeo to be replaced in nuclear negotiations right after.

I highly doubt the US ok'd this test, especially knowing Trump likes to brag that NK hasn't launched any missiles since they're in talks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                He is way more transparent than previous Presidents. No Benghazi level scandals, no private classified email server, no multi-billion dollar cash deals with Iran, no multi-million dollar uranium deals with Russia....I can go on. Scandal after scandal was buried by Democrats and liberal media who protected Obama and Clinton. Not to mention the bias within the DOJ which colluded against Trump during and after his campaign. I believe they called it “insurance policies”.
                did you just say trump is "transparent" you have got to be kidding

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  Lol

They launched a "powerful" missile and then Kim called for Pompeo to be replaced in nuclear negotiations right after.

I highly doubt the US ok'd this test, especially knowing Trump likes to brag that NK hasn't launched any missiles since they're in talks.
                  We didnt ok anything we dont need to. It wasnt a ballistic missile.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    Doesn't even come close to trumps administration. and other admins aren't what I'm talking about, mainly.

Just saying most of his bs is him right on tv spewing his contradictions. He puts his own foot in his own moth, in front of all of America. I don't remember any political discussions so heated and controversial here as this one.

He repeats things over and over and over trying to get his lies to eventually wear down the public and seem like the truth. A snake knows how to be a snake. And he is a snake oil salesman.
                    Why do you even bother to type these posts?

I'm sure half-way through you stop and think "Oh God, I have no idea why I even dislike this guy, but I'm 20 pages in. I can't stop but I don't know what to type back. I've become the people I used to laugh at."

You have an internet connection. Spend a weekend actually forming some basic political positions so when you feel the need to jump into political discussions you don't just end up typing variations of "I don't like his aura! He seems real greasy! He's dividing us!" for 20+ pages. These are things an 8 year old child would write as terrible filler for a class assignment on who they're voting for. You are an adult. Get a grip.

Go form some opinions on topics like:
                    School choice/vouchers
                    Immigration thresholds
                    "Red flag" firearm laws
                    Tax brackets
                    What should constitute a tax exempt charity
                    etc.

Don't think about Donald Trump at all. Go research some political issues from the ground up and form some basic political beliefs then compare them to those of the candidates.

Go to nonpartisan statistical resources, heatmaps, line graphs, find out what problems truly face society and brainstorm what your own solutions would be. Then compare them to those of the candidates. Do not go to tabloid MSM sites like CNN or Fox.

I'm trying to help you out here.

People have been asking you for pages what you even dislike about Trump and every time you type the same humiliating paragraph about how he "gives you bad vibes and doesn't match what's on TV". You look like a buffoon to both "sides".

You are trying to get a slice of the politics action but refusing to become an educated person capable of adult conversation.
                    Last edited by ////; 04-18-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      North Korea isn't in check, they know the US can't be trusted, especially after what was done to the Iran deal and what happened in Libya.

Only a stupid fanboy would believe that.

FYI, a deal will never get done because neocon John Bolten is a involved.
                      When was the last North Korean rocket launch?

It was before Trump met with Kim, correct?

And how many rocket launches did we see while Obama was in office with his 'red line diplomacy'?

Fyi, its Bolton.

Do more research, and less cheerleading.

Comment

Working...
                      X