No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30-Day Weights: Canelo Alvarez 168.2, Daniel Jacobs 175.4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Triple jab fought 30+ scrubs jn a row using the "unify 160 before anything" bs to con their fans.. Looks like you are one of the 97k
    Canelo also fought 30 plus scrubs before anyone ever heard of him. But that's not the point. The point is, Canelo /golden boy didn't want the ggg fight during that time, he fought 3 lame opponents in a row before finally feeling brave enough to take the fight. Not sure that can be effectively objected to, even NY a devout Canelo fan such as yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Canelo also fought 30 plus scrubs before anyone ever heard of him. But that's not the point. The point is, Canelo /golden boy didn't want the ggg fight during that time, he fought 3 lame opponents in a row before finally feeling brave enough to take the fight. Not sure that can be effectively objected to, even NY a devout Canelo fan such as yourself.
      Scrub like ggg is trying to fight now at a catchweight by the way one of those scrubs was Chavez jr who Abel and ggg said was their dream fight

Comment

• Originally posted by omh View Post
        Scrub like ggg is trying to fight now at a catchweight by the way one of those scrubs was Chavez jr who Abel and ggg said was their dream fight
        here's the difference, I don't defend ggg when it's not warranted. Just like I said earlier in this post, he ducked ward and Lara. But you Canelo fans get defensive when it's brought up that he ducked ggg, which he did. I don't understand how irrational of a fan one would have to be to be in denial about that. He dropped his belt instead of facing him even when he knew ggg was the mandatory before Canelo ever fought Cotto. To fight khan, Smith and Chavez Jr goes down as the worst 3 consecutive ppv main events I can recall any 1 boxer having. As far as Chavez Jr, if ggg had fought him, that would've been lame too. But he didn't, while Canelo was gearing up for Chavez Jr, ggg was fighting Jacobs.

Comment

here's the difference, I don't defend ggg when it's not warranted. Just like I said earlier in this post, he ducked ward and Lara. But you Canelo fans get defensive when it's brought up that he ducked ggg, which he did. I don't understand how irrational of a fan one would have to be to be in denial about that. He dropped his belt instead of facing him even when he knew ggg was the mandatory before Canelo ever fought Cotto. To fight khan, Smith and Chavez Jr goes down as the worst 3 consecutive ppv main events I can recall any 1 boxer having. As far as Chavez Jr, if ggg had fought him, that would've been lame too. But he didn't, while Canelo was gearing up for Chavez Jr, ggg was fighting Jacobs.
          in that situation who wouldn't drop the belt team ggg wbc were delusional thinking they could get a 45 percent split on top of that only having 15 days to sign a fight with team ggg who have a history of being difficult to deal with canelo still offered him a fight without any organization obligation it was ggg who didn't accept beggars can't be choosers

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            those damned twenty pound shoes!
            canelo must wear steel toe boots to the unofficial weigh in.

Comment

actually that's what you're doing. Due to your Canelo love, you're saying someone should've taken a lowball offer for 10 mil when they made over 20 mil for that same fight when it happened?? Dumbass. I swear Canelo fans are giving pac fans a run for their money when it comes to the biggest group of brain dead idiots.

nobody said anything like that, you dickhead

when offers of 40m+ are being thrown around..... then of course 12m was a lowball.....

1) grow up
              2) smarten up

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                So how is a 160 pound fighter giving himself a better chance to win by cutting weight?? If Golovkin was all about the money he would have cut or added weight to make the fight like numerous other champions that sold their titles for dollars.

then Golovkin should have shut his fat pie-hole

rather than running around talking about 154-168 both before and AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo

he bought it on himself, and he painted you excuse-making fangirls into a corner

Comment

Canelo isn't and wasn't mayweather so your comparison is off. And ggg wasn't an up and coming un proven fighter like canelo was when he fought Floyd. He was an established champion for yrs. Canelo nor golden boy wanted the fight then because they knew canelo would lose. They used flat fees and catch weights as ways to avoid it so they can fight 3 scrubs in a row and con their fans. Seems like you fell for it.

FACT: Hypekin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

FACT: he was willing to fight other opponents at catchweight

FACT: he was willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing Canelo at 155

so..... your current excuses sound like your usual dribble

there there, have a good cry LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Triple jab fought 30+ scrubs jn a row using the "unify 160 before anything" bs to con their fans.. Looks like you are one of the 97k

Comment

he wanted that fight on his terms you lame fcukboy

just like Hypekin

the thing is..... Canelo earned it, Hypekin still hasn't

FACT: Hypekin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted..... so, you are making lame excuses RIGHT NOW

Comment

Working...
                      X