Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto definitely too big and too strong for Mikey at 154
    But yes I do tip my hat to him for the shout out

Comment

Cotto will never drain down to 147 lmfao and Mikey wasn't ripped at 140, makes ZERO sense unless Mikey wants it at 154 to get the **** beat outta him.

Comment

he couldnt drop broner who maidana dropped twice. hell i remember rios saying he punched harder than maidana..didnt look like it...at 154 cotto stops him

Comment

Mickey aint serious. According to him hes strictly a showtime fighter

Comment

Cotto isn't coming down to 147, and Garcia isn't going to 154.

Comment

If Garcia wants it, and doesn't expect Cotto to come down to 147...then **** it...let's see it happen...the more fights that can be made the better

Comment

LMAO yea right. Mikey doesn't even wanna fight Crawford this year why the hell would he fight cotto

Comment

Mikey is just name dropping everyone. lol This fight isn't realistic because cotto fights on HBO and Mikey on showtime bit if it did cotto would destroy him just too big.

Comment

It's a very dangerous fight, but real good for Mikey if he wins. Shows balls. Cotto is retiring, but having his scalp would do wonders for Mikey's legacy.

Mikey proved me wrong when he beat Broner, who I thought was too big for him. Cotto would be even more ballsy.

Comment

Mikey killing it keeping his name out there lately. He's at the fights all the time on TV. He's all over ESNews videos on Youtube as always. He's on social media throwing his name out there. Mikey getting that money & getting the f#ck outta boxing paid as f#ck. Mikey a smart ass mfer.

Comment

Working...
                      X