Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[shedding knowledge] Killer mike "Floyd Mayweather Has Dispelled Myths About Blacks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's got nothing to do with dispelling myths about blacks.

It's about dispelling myths about women.

And Mike has a difficult job on his hands if he's trying to use Floyd to do that because Floyd displays every feminine stereotype time and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      I would like to know how do u judge if a fighter is at the weakest point of his career? u don't believe in the concept "u can only judge a fighter based on his last/recent fight)?
      I'm not sure what your asking but this is my opinion of Mayweather as a boxer; he was, and perhaps still a great boxer but either through a lack of self-belief or sheer cynicism was unwilling to prove just how great he truly is which honestly makes it difficult to objectively compare him to other great boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
        I'm not sure what your asking but this is my opinion of Mayweather as a boxer; he was, and perhaps still a great boxer but either through a lack of self-belief or sheer cynicism was unwilling to prove just how great he truly is which honestly makes it difficult to objectively compare him to other great boxers.
        I don't know why u couldn't understand my question, so I'll make it easier for u, who do u think Floyd fought at the weakest point of their careers and why?

Comment

yea disspell myths like the white man holding you back just like u think killer mike , both of u rich and still complaining

****ing liberals

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            I'm white and I've always felt there was a least some racism involved with white people hating floyd...especially older white men. I will never be convinced otherwise when it comes to guys like larry merchant. There's some underlying venom there that i feel would not be so pronounced if floyd wasn't so successful.
            It's a strange one isn't it. There seems to be a generation of older folk raised that way. That said, the UK has it's moments as in the past I have dated a couple of black women, but the only people to have an issue with it were black men??!?

Racism is dying though thankfully

Back on topic, I respect Killer, but this is just his opinion based on what we all see or hear. The only ones who truly know the business ethic and family are the Mayweathers. What we get is marketing and promotion that has been prepared for a wider appeal.

Comment

Floyd sold out along time ago

Killer Mike got no idea what happens in SECRET.

Al Haymon joined TPTB

I'm hoping people woke up during the Manny fight because it was very boring & looked fixed.

5 years time you will see Floyd putting up posters for HBO (he will be broke as fu*k i'm telling you)

Comment

Floyd has accomplished more than any boxer ever with glass hands.
                Maybe I just don't "understand" boxing enough to be able to appreciate Floyd, but I do know what it's like to be a fan, and as a fan, Floyd doesn't give you much to be excited about in the ring. I'm sorry but if you can't punch the other guy too hard or you'll hurt yourself, i don't really care about watching you.

And as far and this TBE nonsense, Mike Tyson would beat the **** out of Floyd today.

Comment

I'm white and I've always felt there was a least some racism involved with white people hating floyd...especially older white men. I will never be convinced otherwise when it comes to guys like larry merchant. There's some underlying venom there that i feel would not be so pronounced if floyd wasn't so successful.
                  I think there's some truth to this. Some of the commentary I've heard from people is so odd that one could only conclude there's some other issue that's bothering them about Floyd that has nothing to do with what he does in or outside of the ring.

Comment

Wow bunch of morons on this thread. The only people who think Floyd helped the black community is getto trash. Not only did Floyd strengthen black stereotypes he also ruined a lot of black youth into thinking it's okay to be a dip$h!t. Not even going to start to how embarrassing Floyd is to the black community so dam ignorant, so later clowns

Comment

I think thats a little unfair. Racism is present in nearly all aspects of life, but there also may be many other reasons why one person dislikes another. To assume that because two people are different races, that race is the issue i think isnt right.

Im not white and agree with most things Merchant said about Floyd. But im also very quick to praise Floyd for all his success and ability. Merchant loves his boxers to be fighters and be aggressive. Combine that with floyds attitude and arrogance, and i can understand Merchants hostility.

Comment

Working...
                      X