Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale 1-10, how good you think you are in bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a scale 1-10, how good you think you are in bed?

Be honest gentlemen
    10.87%
    6.52%
    0.00%
    6.52%
    0.00%
    2.17%
    17.39%
    6.52%
    10.87%
    39.13%

I'm pretty good, can sleep all night.

Comment

Easy 10.My dick is the biggest in the world and my tongue is also long as ****,insert a battery in my anus and you'll get a good 13 hour humping.

Must be lithium batteries.

Comment

I could get a woman off when I actually put the effort in, but for the most part I don't even bother unless I really have feelings for her.

Comment

7 when i'm sober. 10 when i'm on cocaine, takes a while to get it up but once it's up......watch out!

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            10 when i'm on cocaine, takes a while to get it up but once it's up......watch out!
            Haha

/thread

I can get it up 1 out of a 100 times when I'm on Yayo, I dont even bother trying anymore, spare myself the embarrassment.

I'm a 2 when I'm with a girl that likes that slow love making ****, don't even bother with them anymore. And 10 when I'm with a ***** that loves being choked while being rammed, my kinda chica. So a 6 overall.

Comment

Do you guys find it depends on the individual? Even down to simply "one size doesn't fit all"? The last person I was with, their hole was so tiny I could hardly get my little finger (pinkie, Fat Yanks) inside, let alone my old fella.

If this was a poll just about giving head, then I'd give myself at least an 8, but sometimes with the thrusting I get a stitch and so on. I don't think I'm BAD, but I don't have full confidence in it when I'm inside.

Having said that, last time I did it, I got told I'm "very good" in bed, and they moaned constantly with every thrust, they were a very appreciative lover.

Still, that's Nigel for you.

Comment

10 to the trillionth power.

Leave these hoes leg shaking and convusing worse then jleon love.

Comment

I think I'm good! I don't have a BBC but I'm a good sized.

I bang fatties also, no shame here. I think I'm one of the most honest posters on here

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Be honest gentlemen
                    All I know is when I'm done, I'm getting dinner in bed and whatever else I want.

But honestly I'd say a 8-9 because that 10 is reserved for a woman that I trust. I don't go downtown for anyone. It's a hairy, dangerous and smelly risk sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X