Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can be done to prevent incompetent judges like Lisa Giampa working major fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
    I dont think these judges cant score, the majority of the judges that ****ed up in history can definatly score a fight, its corruption, no matter what happens if you score a draw you know there will be a MD and how many people in the world are betting on a MD? Right, the odds are of course thousand times better on a MD than on a UD, the same with SDs, the rest you can figure out for yourself
    This. I'm sure if the roles were reversed and it was Russell doing the work Lomachenko did and vice versa, her score would have been 120-108 or 119-109 for Gurry Russell Junyah. I think it has more to do with corruption rather than outright incompetence in knowing how to score a fight properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Lisa Giampa's scorecard for the fight last night was ridiculous. I see Dan Rafael is now making jokes about Giampa instead of CJ Ross.

Neither Giampa nor Ross understand the difference between someone throwing punches that miss and someone throwing clean, effective punches.

Is there any way we can prevent incompetent officials from working major fights?
      Her being inept would not surprise me, lots of Judges are inept. Her being the wife of Chuck Giampa, who is an employee of Oscar himself working for Ring Magazine, I find to be very deep in a conflict of interest realm.

Comment

I think CJ Ross and Lisa Giampa though appears to be both watching and scoring the fight diligently, but, in their heads, they are still secretly reminiscing madame bovary..lmao! Seriously, focus on the fight, fighter's future and boxing's reputation is in your hands.. cmon'

Comment

boxing scene could have an incompetetent/biased/corrupt judge of the month award and add their face to the banner

Comment

Working...
          X