Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-22-2014, 03:43 PM #11
Handsome Boy Male Model

Quoted: 1529 Post(s)
[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,418,618,772,189,884.00
Total Points: 19,419,834,373,003,540.00
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

Felt like the writers dug themselves a huge hole throughout the series.

In the end they left alot of unanswered questions.

And the ending was a f*cking cop out.
[ DUBBZZ ] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:41 PM #12
You want one?

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,383,495.11
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
F*ck Lost. They never had any idea what they were doing with it, and the final season was horrible. The Purgatory crap from the finale makes no sense. You mean to tell me that even the people who left the island and went on to live rich, wonderful lives with eventual families stuck around in the afterlife to wait for people they knew for like five weeks on the island? Stupid.
1000x THIS.

Also read film critic Devin Faraci's essay about the stupid ending: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The only season Lost was ever great was the 1st season when it was all about character development and never about any stupid mysteries. When they started to add mysteries to the show it became more and more stupid.
Pocket Dogs! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:50 PM #13
!! Anorak

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

There were so many idiotic things in this show towards the end I'd run out of time listing them all.

But one that got to me was how Jack really did become the nominal hero after all, and took Desmond's place as the guy to do the time thing... despite the fact that Desmond had been shown to be able to do time stuff and survive, thus negating Desmond's entire story arc and reason for being in the first place.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:15 PM #14
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 396,355,311,442,367.62
Total Points: 397,349,486,688,646.38
ma boy - dj Pepe cock shaped fruit - dj Pepe No Message - dj Pepe :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
even tho you support ManU, here is an S for da chest - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
I echo what a lot of others have said: although it lost its way, I think it could have had something if it had ended with the season five nuke. A real "wtf?" ending. Sadly with a lot of Yank product they need "closure".

Some of those reveals, like the origin of the smoke monster - a **** goes into a cave, that's IT - were just plain silly. And why did a smoke monster need a backpack (as Locke) anyway?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I remember for Lost fans.. that the smoke monster was a really important thing and everyone speculated were and how it came to be.. and THAT was it LOL...

What exactly happened to the arab dude.. Syid? he got drowned in some pool.. then becomes evil? then later sacrifices himself.. Jin is stuck in the sub about to drown.. instead of getting out sun decides to drown as well with him.. NVM HER SON IN china or where ever she was from
BEDROOM BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:18 PM #15

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Da Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,127,895,908,601,916.00
Total Points: 23,227,895,909,300,712.00
wipe the tears when bhop crushes kovalev - jas can't give you any more green k so here's a gift for your GIF thread - takingaim A medal for the gif tip - UTEP for the gif idea - jas good sport - jas 

They should have kept it a pure survival show and not added the mystery BS. The show could have been much more realistic and went so many directions with the type of characters all trying to survive on that beach.. Betrayal type ****, factions, etc.

I liked the finale epsiode, because it was just solid. I guess the actual meaning and answers behind it wasn't solid, but it was good. Brought out a lot of emotion.

The only good actual good actors on the show was Jack and Desmond. Everyone else was pretty one dimensional. I liked Sawyers character when he was the selfish loner. Kate was always cute and likeable. I don't know their real names.
Da Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:22 PM #16
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond reputeBEDROOM BULLY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 396,355,311,442,367.62
Total Points: 397,349,486,688,646.38
ma boy - dj Pepe cock shaped fruit - dj Pepe No Message - dj Pepe :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
even tho you support ManU, here is an S for da chest - jas 

I thought Locke and Ben were very good actors tbh.. arguably the best..

I must admit i loved the first 5 seasons.. but after recent watches again with my girlfriend (who had never seen it before) i realized how ****in stupid so much stuff was.

The first 2 seasons were the best for me.. i really liked season 4 for some reason also..

Anyone else know that that fat **** hugo reyes is a standup comedian?
BEDROOM BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:36 PM #17
!! Anorak

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

One unavoidable element of the show was that they decided to make it continuous, so that all six seasons ran on from each other with no gap in the timeline of the characters.

And then they cast a kid in one of the parts.

By the time it ended, no one cared why Walt was psychic or what the point of it was... they were just looking at his big black bollocks hanging down inside his sock.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:40 PM #18
bo jungle

Quoted: 2414 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,701,229,023,052,240.00
Total Points: 25,703,506,023,589,572.00
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
I thought Locke and Ben were very good actors tbh.. arguably the best..

I must admit i loved the first 5 seasons.. but after recent watches again with my girlfriend (who had never seen it before) i realized how ****in stupid so much stuff was.

The first 2 seasons were the best for me.. i really liked season 4 for some reason also..

Anyone else know that that fat **** hugo reyes is a standup comedian?
Season 4 had some pretty terrific episodes. Really, every season had some great, great TV. Unfortunately it was wrapped around a load of crap that was proven pointless and makes rewatching the show impossible for me.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:59 PM #19
Mike

Quoted: 2436 Post(s)
Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,130,133,703,959,478,272.00
Total Points: 127,435,133,703,960,870,912.00
Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL Welcome back man - Rocky... 
Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
cheers! bud :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
:kiss: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Have a footlong my nigga - Mighty_Windir Can't green ya for your post in the NFL thread so...Have a beer LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 

Also lol at how they could move the island by spinning some wooden wheel underground.
Mr Ehrmantraut is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"lost"?, show, think?, watched

User Tag List