No announcement yet.

It's TIME! Pac vs Floyd should be next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Nope, the clamor is there. The noise is back. It's all over the boxing news. The world still wants it. It's time to salvage this super fight. It's not as big as it should be but still big enough compared to home ever else they fight aside from them 2.

Tyson said, to be the best you fight every fighter that is thrown at you. The best fight the best. That's what boxing is all about.

They are the best of the generation. They owe it to the hardcore and casual fans to make this dance.
    Let me phrase it differently. Floyd doesn't deserve to have an easy win over Pacquiao.

Pacquiao is without a doubt the greater fighter with the greater legacy, but right now, he is a shell of himself. The fight won't be competitive, and Floyd will get to undeservingly say "I beat Pacquiao".

Comment

Bring on the challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Let me phrase it differently. Floyd doesn't deserve to have an easy win over Pacquiao.

Pacquiao is without a doubt the greater fighter with the greater legacy, but right now, he is a shell of himself. The fight won't be competitive, and Floyd will get to undeservingly say "I beat Pacquiao".
        Then let's just make it happen. It's an easy pay check right? What's stopping you guys? Lets get it on then. Biggest fight that can be made doll?

Oh yeah we kind a forgot your boy is a coward.

Here watch this-
        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rue27Md...%3DRue27MdATl8

This will soon go viral

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
          "Since Ali there hasnt been a better fighter, a better boxer, than Floyd Mayweather. This kid has the technique and the ability, which puts him in my book ahead of such greats as Duran, SRL, Marvin Hagler, and all the other GREAT fighters I've seen. There is NOBODY that combines all the skills of Floyd Mayweather"
          BOB ARUM, Manny Pacquiao's promoter

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Freeman View Post
              Still speculations again aye. Anyway, this fight won't happen unless show time pins Floyd to do it, coz he needs to produce good numbers..

But it seems this video tells us Floyd chicken dance is legit. So not sure anymore. Easy paycheck, but still quacks about it. Dang! This guy is Spooked to death.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rue27Md...%3DRue27MdATl8

Comment

Working...
              X