Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which fighters look the cleanest, sharpest, composed, and most solid while fighting??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which fighters look the cleanest, sharpest, composed, and most solid while fighting??

which fighters consistently look the cleanest or 'cutest' and most composed during a fight whether they are on the offensive, defensive, and overall throughout the fight??Please explain why after voting. Im only including active fighters
    Mayweather
    52.63%
    Rigo
    34.21%
    BHop
    0.00%
    Lara
    0.00%
    Ward
    2.63%
    Other
    10.53%

GGG, & Mikey Garcia............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

Comment

Mayweather by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Incognito View Post
        GGG, & Mikey Garcia............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...........................
        i hope you are joking with GGG?

Mikey still has work to do and hes universally still considere an up and coming fighter,,hasnt really proven himself yet in the big leagues.He was getting tagged by Rocky fairly easy

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
          i hope you are joking with GGG?

Mikey still has work to do and hes universally still considere an up and coming fighter,,hasnt really proven himself yet in the big leagues.He was getting tagged by Rocky fairly easy
          bum ass post, are YOU serious joan guzman jr?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Mayweather by far.
            i would without a debt vote for floyd but i would really prefer it if he just threw a feeeew more punches,otherwise he is so solid its truly amazing when he fights,,

i always just imagine him doing what he does but throwing more punches,thats why if sweet pea was still fighting i would pick him,but now my vote goes to rigo or maybe floyd

Comment

Who else can stay composed after this?

Comment

Rigo is like buttery silk in the ring. The guy is unbelievably composed.

Comment

Mikey Garcia, prime JMM, Finito Lopez, Wladimir Klitschko, GGG

Comment

Floyd takes this, hands down. Rigo is a close second. Floyd never looks very worried in the ring and always seems to have the upper hand (or brain) on his opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X