No announcement yet.

Khans time to shine or Judahs last blast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khans time to shine or Judahs last blast

I think this is a very intriguing fight and am happy to see it was signed. Khan has not faced anyone with Zab's speed or credentials yet, and it has been a long time since Zab faced a championship caliber fighter. I am not a Khan hater, or a Khan lover, but I see Zab unifying and then going after Bradley, which would be an even more interesting fight. Thoughts?

I agree that this is a very intriguing fight but Zab's best days are behind him imo. I think Khan wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
      I agree that this is a very intriguing fight but Zab's best days are behind him imo. I think Khan wins.
      I will have to admit that Judah hasnt faced anyone lately to tell us how much he really has left in the tank.

Comment

Couldn't agree more I'm so pumped for this fight! Going to be very exciting, alot more exciting then Bradley-Khan which I think could be a stinker.

Very interesting fight indeed. Khan's either going to show the world how good he really is or Judah's going to show the world he isn't done just yet. Very exciting for this fight, hoping Judah pulls it out!

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
          Couldn't agree more I'm so pumped for this fight! Going to be very exciting, alot more exciting then Bradley-Khan which I think could be a stinker.

Very interesting fight indeed. Khan's either going to show the world how good he really is or Judah's going to show the world he isn't done just yet. Very exciting for this fight, hoping Judah pulls it out!
          I'm with you on hoping Judah pulls it out, and I think he can.

Comment

judahs speed will be a factor in this fight, judahs style is similar to mcclokeys, i think judah will make khan look awful

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
              I think this is a very intriguing fight and am happy to see it was signed. Khan has not faced anyone with Zab's speed or credentials yet, and it has been a long time since Zab faced a championship caliber fighter. I am not a Khan hater, or a Khan lover, but I see Zab unifying and then going after Bradley, which would be an even more interesting fight. Thoughts?
              I think zab will win also

if maidana can touch khan then i know zab will

Comment

i Struggle see'n Judah winning this fight, the thing is i actually want him to, Fighters that make Zab fight he's always struggled with and he doesn't like pressure at all, it gets him frustrated and he tends to get out of control once that happens.

But then again who knows Zab may really put everything he has into this fight because he probably knows this is his last shot at really being relevant , if he wins he puts himself in pretty good position, but if he loses thats probably the last we'll here about him as far as being involved in a great matchup.

at least this is a legit matchup folks want to see from the jump though..im already itching to see it , should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                  I think zab will win also

if maidana can touch khan then i know zab will

i agree as far as Zab being able to touch khan but i will also say the big difference is Maidana is a slugger and doesnt care about getting hit as long as he gets to trade and gets his shots in as well.

Zab on the other hand has a glass jaw.

Judah cant put himself in the same position as Maidana due to that.

Comment

I'm neither a Khan or Judah fan, I think it's a great fight and I agree that Khan-Bradley could have been a stinkfest. Judah's problem has always been focus. He's great for four/five rounds and then loses focus. Although, I think he showed a lot of heart in the Cotto fight. Granted he lost but a really good outing for Zab.

Comment

Working...
                    X