Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khans twitters next opponent is Guerrero or Judah!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is a big LW. He can easily go up to 140 without any problems IMO. If Khan picks Guerrero I'll be impressed. Zab is just a money grabber, Guerrero is the real tough test for him here. It'll be interesting to see what he decides.

Comment

I can't be mad either of these fights. Khan can be a unified champ by beating Zab and fighting the Ghost will be a good test from Khan.

Comment

Props to Khan if he fights Guerrero.

Judah would be decent though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Outboxes who??Bradley??Not me.Bradley is gonna make that fight a gutta fight.He has that ability.Khan isn't gonna win a fight he can't control.
          Yes, Khan outboxing Bradley.

Comment

Yea I think khan would out box Bradley. Khan has over half a foot reach advatange and Bradley has only decent foot movement, Khan would pepper him all day with Bradley unable to counter due to the reach advantage.

And people here seem very impressed with Guerrero, but I don't think that will happen. It's going to be Judah a fight I'd prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              This is getting silly.I'm not sure what's going on,but unless Bradley gets to fight Pacman,him & Khan need to settle business at 140.They're the only 2 left until Mattysse crashes their party.
              Bradley ducked the Khan fight man, that's what's going on!

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                Guerrero is a big LW. He can easily go up to 140 without any problems IMO. If Khan picks Guerrero I'll be impressed. Zab is just a money grabber, Guerrero is the real tough test for him here. It'll be interesting to see what he decides.
                Judah is not going to be an easy fight by any means man, his defense is something else and he still has the power to KO most in the division. Plus he's got speed. It's only his stamina which is the main issue but who knows, that could be improved. I heard some recent interviews with him and he sounds like he thinks this is his last run so he's taking it real serious because he still has time on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                  Still not understanding why Khan should fight Zab.
                  Because if Amir manages to beat Zab he becomes unified world champion !!

Comment

I like the Guerrero fight!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      Because if Amir manages to beat Zab he becomes unified world champion !!
                      Not totally...

He wouldn't have ALL the belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X