No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva: "I would never fight Jon Jones"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
    but GSP fighting Anderson is ok? fawk outta here. anderson and jones are on the same height. GSP is too small. fawk u ***gity anderson.
    Yeah, that is weak-sauce.

Comment

Anderson gets his ass beat and he admits it, why the shit talking? Jones is a monster.

Comment

That friends **** is just an excuse. I could understand if they train together daily but if you just talk to each other then I don't think that should stop anyone.

Look at Glen Johnson and Allen Green. They are very good friends and they wasted no time getting in the ring and Johnson didn't back off when he had Green hurt and went in and finished. Afterwards they still remained friends and gave each other respect.

Comment

I hate this friends bull****.

Dana should include in the contract that we dont care if your friends with anyone if they are the challenger you should fight them.

Comment

"No chance, he’s in a different weight class" <--- so he doesn't fight guys in a different division....... unless its Irvin and Griffin of course.

Comment

Silva wanted to fight Jones Jr, but not Bones Jones, I smell *****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the traveler View Post
                lol dudewhen exactly did I lose the argument? Infact, what exactly is your argument? That you are in a better position to say if silva is friends with jones than silva himself?

"lashing out like a little girl on her period" haha did you read your first post in this thread? You come across as a moron. Also, I think posting a statement like

-I guess there's no point in hoping a great challenger appears at middleweight anytime soon. Anderson Silva would just becomes 'friends' with them as soon as they started to look like a threat, and that would be the end of it. -

is more indicative of ones intelligence than mispelling a word on a messageboard.
                Me saying I offered more than you did in the thread is not a point I was trying to make, it was in reply to you saying that I offered nothing to the thread when infact I offered more than you or anyone else did by pointing out that silva has stated before that he does not want to move up to lhw again. Thus, talks of him saying he doesn't want to fight jones because he is scared of him are off base.

Again, how is anything I said badly thought out or even yet how is anything you have said any better than what I said?

but, hey, I've leave it to you to make moronic statements and try to look cool when your posts are nothing more than pathetic.

If you choose to not post in this thread again it will be a good thing because you've offered nothing more than a 13 year old could do.
                Who gives a **** if they are friends. They are in the UFC and the F doesn't stand for friends.

If you are a champion and one of the premiere fighters of the UFC you should face the other champions and threats to you regardless whether you are friends or not. Being friends is not an excuse not to fight.

These guys know what they are getting into and should know they are expected to face the best whether or not they develop friendships.

Comment

I agree with everything Clegg has said in this thread. Including the parts where he started humiliating other posters for being simple.

Comment

Working...
                  X