No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Floyd let the commission do their job"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    I feel its bull**** just based on the fact that just about anything can be negotiated into a contract. If that was the case with everything being commision based they wouldn't be able to put into the contract Manny's request for weight penalty and glove size.

I can understand that they are not happy with the request but stop trying to make it seem like the testing issue is only something that the commision can handle when that is clearly not the case.
    When Freddie Roach says stupid sh-t like that, he's speaking to the 40,000 fans in Dallas Stadium who know nothing about boxing. Cause he certainly isn't speaking to or trying to convince me.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
      When Freddie Roach says stupid sh-t like that, he's speaking to the 40,000 fans in Dallas Stadium who know nothing about boxing. Cause he certainly isn't speaking to or trying to convince me.
      That's cause he thinks you're a dick, he told me.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
        That's cause he thinks you're a dick, he told me.
        Samantha has been reduced to comments like this - when she isn't posting youtube videos. Remember when you used to try to make a logical argument? I know you weren't good at it but it doesn't have to come to this.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Samantha has been reduced to comments like this - when she isn't posting youtube videos. Remember when you used to try to make a logical argument? I know you weren't good at it but it doesn't have to come to this.
          I've gotten use to ignorant replies from these types of Pac fans, comments like that are basically their way of saying they are logically defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            What do you all think of that quote after the Clottey fight?
            My oh my how times have changed

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              My oh my how times have changed
              Roach has gone off the deep end.
              Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-29-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                as usual you don't make sense. roach just call out mayweather to fight pacquiao and told him point blank to let the commission do their job.
                I agree, I'm just not sure which Roach I should agree with.

The one that made this comment a few years ago or the one that's done a complete 180 today

Comment

Well I'll be

Comment

Floyd worshipers keep equating it to the megafight gone kaput. It's apples and potatoes. The fight is happening isn't it?

Comment

Freddie Roach "Floyd let the commission do their job"

Comment

Working...
                      X