No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Bull****

Hes unproven at 135 only beat david diaz and has only had 1 fight at 135.Hes only had one fight at 140 and moves up like if hes proven himself there.So whats all this talk about mayweather fighting bum welterweights and not being proven at welterweight.Someone get at manny pacquiao steroids taking ass.

Comment

Someone need to ban this racist bastard,PLSSSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by FrankyCola View Post
        Hes unproven at 135 only beat david diaz and has only had 1 fight at 135.Hes only had one fight at 140 and moves up like if hes proven himself there.So whats all this talk about mayweather fighting bum welterweights and not being proven at welterweight.Someone get at manny pacquiao steroids taking ass.
        Can I ask if you sat outside Pac's hotel to collect his urine from the drain pipes for your steroid accusation?

If Oscar fofers you a fight, then you take it. Why stay at 135 and fight for peanuts? If Hatton fofers you a fight, then you take it. Another big money fight and a champ at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by str8balln View Post
          LMAO pac is all steroid up hes a lil cheater it wont be too long before mayweather handles him.

Comment

Originally posted by FranjoTuđman View Post
            Someone need to ban this racist bastard,PLSSSSSSSS
            How am i racist half of the pac fans here are little girls who can only red k you.

Comment

:wank: :wank:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Comment

Your right in that he hasn't really beaten the best at 135 and 140 but he just ripped apart arguably the best man at 147...so credit must be given

Comment

LMAO pac is all steroid up hes a lil cheater it wont be too long before mayweather handles him.
                    aww did i hit a string?

lol u expect me to go emo like you too just cause you like the steroid cheating thing too much?

again for your viewing pleasure

Comment

Working...
                    X