Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now is there ANY QUESTION that Oscar was dehydrated and weight-drained?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just from watching I could tell you. To think people would even debate this

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I like Pacquiao by 9th round TKO.

Originally I figured it would be a Pacquiao blowout, I mean let's be real : Hatton can't do **** that Manny can't do better.

But I rewatched the Hatton/Mayweather fight and noticed just how good Ricky is at closing the distance.

Even a defensive genius and a guy who prefers to fight at mid-range like Floyd couldn't keep Ricky off of him.

I see that as being Ricky's only chance of winning : He's going to have to make it a fight. Forget this "box your way in" bull**** that he seems to be stuck on with Sr. in his corner.

Boxing his way in against the slicker, quicker, more agile Pacquiao is only going to lead to disaster.

I still like Pacquiao by 9th round TKO though. Accumulation of punches will be key to a Pacquiao stoppage, because he doesn't have the power to stop Ricky dead cold like Floyd did.
      Wring there buddy. FLoyd wanted for Hatton to come in, to tire him out and to frustrate him.

Floyd did the same as Collazo, they showed Hatton that they can fight in the inside and when Hatton figured that his power wasnt effective, he was done mentally in the fight. After 4 rounds against Collazo he was done the same vs Floyd.

If Floyd wanted it to, he would off kept hatton at bay and Potshot his ass easily and win a boring UD. But he chose to follow Collazos plan!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        pinoys dont know what the fuk they are saying, they say "nyahah pacquiao beat oscar at his best, he will beat mayweather now, LOLZ OMG!"

oscar was weight drained and him not gaining any weight fight night was enough proof
        i dont know any pinoy who has said that... and pacman still put on a good performance.. the way he would step out of the way after throwing that lead left everytime was impressive. but i would never argue oscar was at his best. i was actually one of the fools that explored he idea of him tossing the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          But I rewatched the Hatton/Mayweather fight and noticed just how good Ricky is at closing the distance.
          Even a defensive genius and a guy who prefers to fight at mid-range like Floyd couldn't keep Ricky off of him.

I see that as being Ricky's only chance of winning : He's going to have to make it a fight. Forget this "box your way in" bull**** that he seems to be stuck on with Sr. in his corner.
          No matter what anybody says bad about Ricky (including me), he always seems to be able to force his opponent to fight his fight - at least in part.

This is what I think Pac will have trouble with. Manny doesn't have those old-school inside dirty tricks like FMJ does. Hatton will get inside. That is clear. But what will/can Pac do inside? That is where my confidence in Pac falters. If you remember, that DIOS guy predicted that Floyd would beat Ricky inside.

Hatton is MOST susceptible to the left hand when he's coming in. If QUIS knows that, I assume that FMS knows that and he is correcting it. Crazy-gluing Ricky's right glove to his cheek.

I'm counting on hatton getting inside, roughing Pac up. That is the most likely scenario to me.

Comment

Pac beats him either way, different level.

Comment

Being ready is part of the job

Personally I feel if a fighter enters the ring at peak level fighting condition (Paul Williams against Winky) or weight drained or not ready(Oscar or Joanne Guzman)its on them. The way these millionaire fighter professionals enters the ring is part of what makes him good or not so good.

Williams was in shape and gets credit for the win over Winky. Guzman didn't even make the damn fight and Oscar got his ass beat really bad, they all get the respect or no respect for the outcome of their fights.

Pacquiao's victory is not tainted in the slightest, Just like Hoya's payday was not tainted in the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by the330ballers View Post
                i dont know any pinoy who has said that... and pacman still put on a good performance.. the way he would step out of the way after throwing that lead left everytime was impressive. but i would never argue oscar was at his best. i was actually one of the fools that explored he idea of him tossing the fight..
                What was he stepping out of the way from? Oscar wasn't throwing anything.

I'm actually seeing Oscar flinching from a lightweight. The Oscar who gladly traded with Trinidad, Sturm, Quartey, vargas, hopkins, etc..,

You thought Oscar might have thrown the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                  No matter what anybody says bad about Ricky (including me), he always seems to be able to force his opponent to fight his fight - at least in part.

This is what I think Pac will have trouble with. Manny doesn't have those old-school inside dirty tricks like FMJ does. Hatton will get inside. That is clear. But what will/can Pac do inside? That is where my confidence in Pac falters. If you remember, that DIOS guy predicted that Floyd would beat Ricky inside.

Hatton is MOST susceptible to the left hand when he's coming in. If QUIS knows that, I assume that FMS knows that and he is correcting it. Crazy-gluing Ricky's right glove to his cheek.

I'm counting on hatton getting inside, roughing Pac up. That is the most likely scenario to me.
                  Pac doesn't clinch, does't have a right hook and we all know he has a balance problem. I really don't understand why people aren't giving Hatton a chance

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post

Pacquiao's victory is not tainted in the slightest, Just like Hoya's payday was not tainted in the loss.
                    So, in your mind, Camacho has a legitimate KO victory over SRL?

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                      So, in your mind, Camacho has a legitimate KO victory over SRL?
                      Apples and Oranges.

But no one put a gun to SRL's head and made him fight, and he also is not the first "old fighter" to get beat down.
                      There is a very very long list.

Comment

Working...
                      X