• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very broad/strong
    I would be a formidable Middleweight

Comment

Baby Tua is 5'8 195 right now.

If I start working out again I'd get back up to 205-210.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        Im 6'1 200 lbs. I would probably fight CW and maybe even get down to 175 to LHW.
        actually i'm the exactly same size we'll have to get a sanctioned fight lined up

Comment

5'9" walk around at about 165. I guess if I were fighting though I would either be 160 or 154.

Comment

Im 5'8 150lbs

Comment

5'9 and 147-154lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydMoneyMay View Post
                Im 5'8 150lbs
                Damn, you're a Mayweather clone for Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
                  That's what I'm talking about.
                  If your 6'7 like you said. **** I would have to duck you like everybody does Paul Williams. Especially if I had a big money fight lined up there would be no way I would risk that.

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
                  actually i'm the exactly same size we'll have to get a sanctioned fight lined up
                  Yeah not only would it have to be sanctioned by the commission, but also by Tye Fields. I don't know what his rules are about fellow Church members fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydMoneyMay View Post
                    Im 5'8 150lbs
                    you should fight natural welterweights then.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                      If your 6'7 like you said. **** I would have to duck you like everybody does Paul Williams. Especially if I had a big money fight lined up there would be no way I would risk that.
                      Yeah, I honestly am 6'7". I come from a pretty big family. My dad is 6'4", my mom is 6'0", and one of my uncles is 7'0". My older brother is 6'10".

I typically bump my head on the most random ****, doorways, ceiling fans, etc...

Had I not moved out of Philadelphia, I would've been a boxer today, no doubt in my mind. But at nearly 23, with no boxing gym to go to, I have no chance now.

I would've made a hell of an opponet though, think of Kelly Pavlik at 6'7", with longer arms and even whiter.

Comment

Working...
                      X