Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was never a Calzaghe fan, but I wish he was still fighting so he could murder Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IGOD777 View Post
    I said a prime Calzaghe, a Calzaghe who could still punch.
    but calzaghe could never punch. are you talking about all those lol stoppages where he's not even hitting the guy? i guess he could stop ward that way if he's got a good ref.

Comment

Ward has already dominated the guys he has stepped up against, Miranda and Kessler. Let's see how he looks against Green, Dirrell, Froch and Abraham.

Comment

Calzaghe beats everyone in the tournament ...we all know this ...and without headbuts lol

Comment

LOL A prime Calzaghe would rip through this entire tournament unscathed with a clean face.

Calzaghe was able to neutralize Bernard Hopkins head butts, and injury fakes quite well so I have no doubt he would school both Ward and Dirrell pretty soundly.

Abraham is short and can not deal with activity well as we saw in the Direll fight. He would get UD'd by Joe.

Kessler and Froch fought life and death with each other, but Joe easily handled a prime Kessler with no sweat.

Joe beats everyone in the tournament, and eats Bute for lunch when hes finished.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            LOL A prime Calzaghe would rip through this entire tournament unscathed with a clean face.

Calzaghe was able to neutralize Bernard Hopkins head butts, and injury fakes quite well so I have no doubt he would school both Ward and Dirrell pretty soundly.

Abraham is short and can not deal with activity well as we saw in the Direll fight. He would get UD'd by Joe.

Kessler and Froch fought life and death with each other, but Joe easily handled a prime Kessler with no sweat.

Joe beats everyone in the tournament, and eats Bute for lunch when hes finished.
            Agreeed ..........

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              calzaghe would beat ward, if ward was 40 yrs old.
              lmao!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Come on guys, I'm not calzaghe fan but give credit where credit is due. Calzaghe could walk into the super six tournament and beat everyone in it! No doubt it my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post

is this the same prime calzaghe who got a gift decision over robin reid? or maybe prime calzaghe is the guy who got nearly ko'd vs kabary salem(bute knocked him out in his next fight)? when was calzaghe prime? when he was picking apart bums that no one heard of?

Comment

this thread pretty much consists of americans saying "lol cokezaghe's a eurobum ward owns him" and brits saying the opposite.

it's way too early to say. as of right now, calzaghe is the tried and tested guy so he's the obvious choice. but i'm not a big calzaghe fan, and i wouldn't be surprised if ward eventually proved himself to be the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IGOD777 View Post
                      I keep hearing about Ward is the best at 168, but Calzaghe would absolutely murder this guy who comes in with head like a billy goat, it wouldn't quite be a Lacy type beating but he would box Wards billy goat ears off to a UD12.

I miss the slapster for this reason. I'm measuring all the 168lbers against Calzaghe and none of them could beat him IMO....... Only maybe Bad Chad coming down to 168 would give him a really competitive fight.
                      Calzaghe is a joke. His resume is ****. He never fought anybody and he'll probably make a claim like. "I called Ward out for his first pro fight and he ducked me" The funny thing is he probably did.

Comment

Working...
                      X