Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATERS: FYI - Floyd still has the Connor check. AND STILL HAS THE MANNY CHECK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not your money?

I don't see how this thread is relevant.

Good on mayweather, life goes one.

I hope he does a solid job promoting and creating great fights!

Comment

Like I worry what money Floyd has I only worry what I have and thats to pay my mortgage , car payment food etc. . Do you think Floyd worries about you living in the housing projects and how much you have left on your EBT card towards the end of the month ?

Comment

Those type of checks have an expiration date.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          HI HATER:
          Only people below the age of six should say "hater".

Only complete assholes judge boxing by who made the most money.

Grow up, and piss off.

Comment

You might want to review the u.s. banking regulations on the tenure of any monetary instrument in the form of a check. Floyd had to "cash" the Manny fight check by now dopey or it would invalidate itself. I'm assuming what Floyd meant is that he has cashed the Manny check but not used the funds yet. That's a more accurate statement if Floyd could string together enough consecutive words to articulate it.

Comment

Cheques expire. I bet he couldn't cash that if he wanted to. Would have to get a new one.

Comment

This is a weird thread insinuating that Floyd doesn't understand the time value of money. He should at least be collecting interest on those checks. I don't believe it.

Comment

I hope this is Floyd just showing off and he really doesn't carry around these checks. Should have that money in the bank and be collecting interest off that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    True I'm a Floyd fan and I like to troll ggg fans as well but this shit is lame
                    I'm a Floyd and Golovkin fan, and we should all red K bomb this phaggot for cluttering the NSB page with beta chit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      you are a man right??? a grown man?? why the **** are you bragging about another mans finances?? are you on payroll?? does he even know you exist?? i was stupid like you a few years ago but when im starving Floyd aint sending me ****..is he send you something?
                      Another great post larry.

Comment

Working...
                      X