Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finito López 51-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because his best win was Rosendo Alvarez. ROSENDO ALVAREZ!

he could've moved up to light flyweight earlier and fight HOFs Carbajal, Chiquita or Baby Jake

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      The guy really said that Lopez beat better opposition and has a better resume than Mayweather

Then I ask the guy to name his 5 best wins the joker says "why don't you name them" What???!!

You have an immaculate amount patience.

I hate people like him. He literally will have all kinds of talking points to say anything he feels he should and then when you call him out, rather than respond to what was asked he keeps going.

He has the integrity of a paper clip

Comment

• Remind me never to cross IronDanHamza

This was brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Remind me never to cross IronDanHamza

This was brutal
          He's done it to numerous ppl around here. Even some good quality posters lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
            yeah he had a draw but it hurts me to say this but as probably Mayweather biggiest fan on this forum I gotta say mayweather better thanks tony weeks who didnt call teh fight and make mayweather see the doctor in the first maidana fight when mayweather was crying to tony weeks that he couldnt see cause it would have been a NC cause 4 rounds havent been completed. Mayweather is mad at tony weeks cause weeks ignored him but it was a blessing in disguise.

I keep it all the way real, so people gonna come in here and hate on this statement but its true. Its a fact mayweather was pandering to the ref tony weeks looking for help kept saying "I CANT SEE, I CANT SEE". Now if tony weeks the ref would have listened to mayweather and paused the fight for him to see the doctor and they would have called the fight cause YOU CANT SEE and since its before 4 rounds were completed it would have become a NC.
            join date 2015 and you've changed your username at least once here = you have no clout.

larryx and I are both way more recognized and legit Mayweather fans.

Pretty much most Mayweather Mafia members come before you homie, just telling it like it is.

That said, as the #2 Floyd fan on NSB, I will always consider him 49-0. That's not disrespect to Floyd, that's disrespect to McGregor and mma cucks. He's not worthy to show up in the win, or loss column. He's spar material at best.

Comment

• As a huge fan of both this thread is totally embarrassing. So much trolling.

Lopez was great but he did have the draw with Rosendo Alvarez who was a great fighter at that time and could've been even greater if he wasn't promoted by King and had better discipline. Both of their fights are great because they were both elite boxer-punchers. What separates them is that Ricardo fought 10 world champs in 2 divisions while Floyd fought 25. In a lot of ways they had similar styles anyone who loves the science of boxing should study both. Both amazing technicians.

What's with all these constant threads about the undefeated records? Even Floyd says it's not a big deal to him. There's been plenty of undefeated champions I agree and there's guys that got past 50-0 but nobody who beat that many great fighters and retired undefeated. Plus he dominated ALL of them. Amazing.

THAT is what makes him TBE. 30+ top level fights and only 2 close ones. Who he gave immediate rematches to which he won easily. That might never happen again. Someone who's that dominant over that many top guys/divisions.
              Last edited by JK1700; 09-12-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                You have an immaculate amount patience.

I hate people like him. He literally will have all kinds of talking points to say anything he feels he should and then when you call him out, rather than respond to what was asked he keeps going.

He has the integrity of a paper clip
                Yeah I don't get it either.

If you make a claim, atleast defend it or admit you were talking ****.

The first claim that Lopez always fought the stiffiest competition was ridiculous but to then say he has a better resume than Mayweather is just asinine.

Stil waiting on Lopez' best 5 wins. He has avoided that question about 8 times.
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 09-13-2017, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                  Bold

1. Your opinion.

2. Your assumption. I don't recall mentioning anything about the fights. A fight consists of 3 stages and you have alluded to one. Pre and Post being the other two.

3. Nope!
                  - adjective
                  If you describe someone or something as cerebral, you mean that they are intellectual rather than emotional.

4. You have generalized respected Pundits and Posters as having "hate" when they simply have a different opinion to you, which ironically is hating.
                  1. Lol, I don't even understand that response.
                  2. A fight consists of 3 stages? Really that's interesting. I always thought the fight in the ring is what matters most. A good let's 95%. You're not saying your three stages theory are all equal right?

3. Cerebral meaning relying of his boxing IQ rather that his sure physical skills. If you didn't notice a difference in approach as he got older then I don't know what to tell you.

4. Lol. Sounds nice but makes no sense. If you don't recognize that there is a significant amount of boxing fans that root for him to lose. I don't know what to tell you. If you haven't read the articles written by certain members of the boxing community I don't know what to tell you.

Listen to Joe Tessitore and Teddy Atlas talk about Mayweather in the lead up to Pac vs Horn. Listen to Brian Kenny in the lead up to Pac vs May. Watch the Fight Game with Lampley.

One can have a different opinion. I welcome that. But you have to make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Then why is it you talk about him daily, post in all the threads about him and are obsessed with his career? How ass backwards is that?
                    If theres a blog and I read it I will comet on it. If no one writes about him I won't write about it. I come on this site and people are always making threads about him. So If you don't want me writing stop making threads about him. I sure don't make the threads so F off

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Yeah I don't get it either.

If you make a claim, atleast defend it or admit you were talking ****.

The first claim that Lopez always fought the stiffiest competition was ridiculous but to then say he has a better resume than Mayweather is just asinine.

Stil waiting on Lopez' best 5 wins. He has avoided that question about 8 times.
                      \
                      basically i said f**k you and your question...i guess that didn't sink in...

my claim is, lopez fought a real fighter for his last fight, whilst floyd fought conor mcgregor...twist that how ya want, you never offered anything to refute it anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X