No announcement yet.

Chocolatito was always overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    My Avi is really triggering people. I've never claimed AB was a p4p fighter. I just like AB. Nothing more, nothing less
    Not triggered just making a point.
    A guy is not overrated because he takes a loss after being dominant for so long. The fact you never thought he was the number 1 guys p4p doesn't mean he wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      Not triggered just making a point.
      A guy is not overrated because he takes a loss after being dominant for so long. The fact you never thought he was the number 1 guys p4p doesn't mean he wasn't.
      You're like the 4th guy to make that point which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. If I were touting AB as some p4p fighter then you and the others would have a point. It's like me telling you the cartoon in your avi is overrated. That has nothing to do with the topic.

Comment

If Roman was robbed and beat him in the first fight why did he get KTFO in the second fight? The second fight should've been easier like Floyd/Maidana, Floyd/Castillo, Ward/Kovalev
        unlike ward & mayweather he didn't get the decision. this can have a negative effect on you mentally. losing to one guy doesn't make him overrated, that's my point. btw. ward clearly got a gift vs kovalev in the first fight, and u could see kovalev was not really motivated in the second fight, and was looking for a way out

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
          unlike ward & mayweather he didn't get the decision. this can have a negative effect on you mentally. losing to one guy doesn't make him overrated, that's my point. btw. ward clearly got a gift vs kovalev in the first fight, and u could see kovalev was not really motivated in the second fight, and was looking for a way out
          So you admit he's mentally weak? I've been saying he's overrated since he got the #1 spot on the p4p list so it's not about just losing to one guy.

Comment

You're like the 4th guy to make that point which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. If I were touting AB as some p4p fighter then you and the others would have a point. It's like me telling you the cartoon in your avi is overrated. That has nothing to do with the topic.
            To the point then.
            You say he is overrated. I disagree. Dude fought real competition and came out on top in most fights. His resume speaks for itself. 4 division world champion beating the likes of Estrada, Cuadras, Vilora and others.

Tell me how he is overrated? Who should he have fought that he didn't?

Comment

So you admit he's mentally weak? I've been saying he's overrated since he got the #1 spot on the p4p list so it's not about just losing to one guy.
              this reminds me of skip bayless saying lebron is mentally weak . u don't have a winning streak of 46 fights if u r mentally weak.
              btw. floyd himself said gonzalez is the best p4p fighter just a year ago. i think lomachenko is the best p4p fighter right now

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                To the point then.
                You say he is overrated. I disagree. Dude fought real competition and came out on top in most fights. His resume speaks for itself. 4 division world champion beating the likes of Estrada, Cuadras, Vilora and others.

Tell me how he is overrated? Who should he have fought that he didn't?
                He beat 3 guys who were good. Two were close and one was good years before he fought him. He looked spectacular when he could overpower guys. Once he couldn't do that there was nothing else he had to fall back on. He admitted as much in his fighter interview with Kellerman. When I say he was overrated I mean he should've never been p4p #1 or even top 5

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                this reminds me of skip bayless saying lebron is mentally weak . u don't have a winning streak of 46 fights if u r mentally weak.
                btw. floyd himself said gonzalez is the best p4p fighter just a year ago. i think lomachenko is the best p4p fighter right now
                You're the one who said it took a lot out of him mentally. Those Cuadras and Estrada fights took a lot out of him mentally too because he wouldn't give them a rematch they deserved for those close fights.

Comment

hes a good fighter hes just not great every fighter cant win every fight. HBO overrated him a little but he deserved some hype. it happens. defense is very important guys no matter how boring u say it is

Comment

He beat 3 guys who were good. Two were close and one was good years before he fought him. He looked spectacular when he could overpower guys. Once he couldn't do that there was nothing else he had to fall back on. He admitted as much in his fighter interview with Kellerman. When I say he was overrated I mean he should've never been p4p #1 or even top 5
                    You think he was overrated because in your opinion he should have been number 6 on the p4p list instead of 1?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Another know-nothing casual who should have his keyboard confiscated.
                      You see how great Ward is to do what he has done?

Comment

Working...
                      X