No announcement yet.

he definitive guide to Arum ducking fighters and spreading lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    These videos dont answer anything either, especially about slander. I brought up his race because 1. you called me anti-black and 2. started acting really weird and emotional.

Fact is my post history shows Im more pro-black than you as indicated by your unreasonable spite against black fighters who lose to Eurasians. For instance you repeatedly bashed Clottey as a nobody even though he was better than Balidomir. In fact this is one of the questions you avoided. You also called Jacobs a nobody for losing to Perog even though Jacobs was suffering from cancer. Unlike yourself, anything I say, I back up. Now you ask me to about Al Haymon so you can call me a racist but I fight black on black crimes like when he defrauded Beyonce and was sued for it. His many other clients are to strung out or dead to fight back; and now all the PED abuse.

We were having a good conversation in the other thread but you became irate, hateful, projecting my post to others as toward yourself, repeatedly posting that huge Arum diatribe and stating that the thread that started out about Mayweather was really about Arum, then refusing to defend it, and finally claiming that I brought Ward vs GGG over racism when it was you who brought it up. Thats Projecting

Bottom line, all your enabling is another black on black crime and when Floyd is old and past his prime he'll be wondering WHAT IF all time
    Lololololol

you're indefatigable dedication to stalking me is impetuous

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      These videos dont answer anything either, especially about slander. I brought up his race because 1. you called me anti-black and 2. started acting really weird and emotional.

Fact is my post history shows Im more pro-black than you as indicated by your unreasonable spite against black fighters who lose to Eurasians. For instance you repeatedly bashed Clottey as a nobody even though he was better than Balidomir. In fact this is one of the questions you avoided. You also called Jacobs a nobody for losing to Perog even though Jacobs was suffering from cancer. Unlike yourself, anything I say, I back up. Now you ask me to about Al Haymon so you can call me a racist but I fight black on black crimes like when he defrauded Beyonce and was sued for it. His many other clients are to strung out or dead to fight back; and now all the PED abuse.

We were having a good conversation in the other thread but you became irate, hateful, projecting my post to others as toward yourself, repeatedly posting that huge Arum diatribe and stating that the thread that started out about Mayweather was really about Arum, then refusing to defend it, and finally claiming that I brought Ward vs GGG over racism when it was you who brought it up. Thats Projecting

Bottom line, all your enabling is another black on black crime and when Floyd is old and past his prime he'll be wondering WHAT IF all time
      I accuse this guy of being a compulsive liar and manipulating public perception and people are offended? Wow.

Boxing: Arum admits bribe over Foreman fight

By Bob Mee
      12:00AM BST 13 Jun 2000
      PROMOTER Bob Arum has admitted in a New Jersey courtroom that he paid $100,000 (£62,500) in bribes to Bobby Lee, the International Boxing Federation president, in order to have a fight approved between then-heavyweight champion George Foreman and Axel Schulz of Germany.

PROMOTER Bob Arum has admitted in a New Jersey courtroom that he paid $100,000 (£62,500) in bribes to Bobby Lee, the International Boxing Federation president, in order to have a fight approved between then-heavyweight champion George Foreman and Axel Schulz of Germany.

"It was one of the stupidest, worst things of my life," admitted Arum. "I agreed to the payment in what I consider to be a very, very weak moment."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...man-fight.html

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I see you have no answer, because there is none. All of the promoters at the top of the heap are doing the same thing. Trying to keep title fights in-house, keep the money in-house. It's been going on since Don King and Arum were rivals. Haymon actually lost $500 million dollars in three years--as if anyone who knew anything about the shady music industry didn't know this guy would be bad for boxing.
        The trolls ruined my thread and then left... lmao. So messed up.

Over a period of 40 years in the sport, Arum has worked with the likes of Muhammad Ali, George Foreman and Sugar Ray Leonard. But he had an unlikely start in boxing. Back in 1961, Arum was a government lawyer working for Robert Kennedy's Justice Department. He had been ordered to seize the money from a crooked fight.
        At RFK's direction, he had seized the assets from the first Floyd Patterson-Sonny Liston fight that had been promoted by Roy Cohn. Kennedy had learned that Cohn planned to put Patterson's purse in a Swiss bank account and pay him in installments over 17 years.
        Arum left the government not long after the assassination, but his connections to President Kennedy weren't totally severed. He joined the powerful New York law firm of Phillip, Nizer, Benjamin, Krim and Ballon.
        One of the firm's senior partners, Louis Nizer, was recruited to write the foreword to the Warren Commission report.

Arum said he hadn't planned a career in the ring, but then the nation of Islam hired him to be Muhammad Ali's lawyer.

-------

Side show Bob is a well decorated man, Harvard graduate with cum laude honors, and former us attorney for Robert Kennedy. But paying bribes was a mistake. Lol
        Last edited by whoelsebutjames; 09-06-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

This is a all time great thread brewing!

It'll be way ahead of its time once all the dirty and shiesty sh!+ TheBobFather aka Rob Arum aka TheRobFather has been put out on blast!

All the folks defending this man that's doing what majority Jews do which is fukover other's to keep their pockets full and paint themselves as the saint!

Bob has got you fools right beneath his rosey chubby cheeks!

Awesome thread, wish I can green k even more!

Imagine if Todd Duboef ran Top Rank, we'd probably would've gotten...

Prime Floyd vs Prime Pacquiao

Pacquiao vs Maidana

Mayweather vs Bradley

Bradley vs Porter

Provodnikov vs Maidana

Pacquiao vs Khan

Pacquiao vs Thurman

Thurman vs Bradley

Pacquiao vs Danny Garcia

Bradley vs Danny Garcia

Pacquiao vs Porter

Juanma vs Gamboa

Wilder vs Parker

Etc.

LOOK AT!! Just look at that motherfuking list!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

It'll be way ahead of its time once all the dirty and shiesty sh!+ TheBobFather aka Rob Arum aka TheRobFather has been put out on blast!

All the folks defending this man that's doing what majority Jews do which is fukover other's to keep their pockets full and paint themselves as the saint!

Pacquiao vs Maidana

Mayweather vs Bradley

Bradley vs Porter

Provodnikov vs Maidana

Pacquiao vs Khan

Pacquiao vs Thurman

Thurman vs Bradley

Pacquiao vs Danny Garcia

Bradley vs Danny Garcia

Pacquiao vs Porter

Juanma vs Gamboa

Wilder vs Parker

Etc.

I've got a lot of Green ks silently. I appreciate your vocal support. Of course I'm at negative 1000 because of the haters.

I call him side show Bob.

But as you see, he's too educated, and credentialed to play naive like he does. US Attorney who investigated boxing curruption for ROBERT Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Wow. These guys are obsessed with Floyd always looking good. They always have something to defend him for be it ducking, retiring, wife beating, fighting an amateur, etc. Comical part is Manny is still his biggest rival even after having 7 loses, got put to sleep, etc. Don't know how these people are able to go on with life without having to defend Floyd all their waking hours. What a way to live.
              We all spend a lot of time on boxing sites. If your not obsessed with boxing why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Pacquiao vs Maidana

Mayweather vs Bradley

Bradley vs Porter

Provodnikov vs Maidana

Pacquiao vs Khan

Pacquiao vs Thurman

Thurman vs Bradley

Pacquiao vs Danny Garcia

Bradley vs Danny Garcia

Pacquiao vs Porter

Juanma vs Gamboa

Wilder vs Parker

Etc.

By Floyd's own admission he didn't fight Pac sooner because he wanted to marinate the fight to generate more interest. He admits he stalled it for 5 years and then tried to take credit for being some sort of clairvoyant who could have predicted it would be worth $400M.

Comment

By Floyd's own admission he didn't fight Pac sooner because he wanted to marinate the fight to generate more interest. He admits he stalled it for 5 years and then tried to take credit for being some sort of clairvoyant who could have predicted it would be worth $400M.
                  By Bob's own admission several times stating making an outdoor stadium, Pacquiao is afraid of needles and Pacquiao needing a cut off date ahead of time for the drug testing get your still shifting it on Floyd who's obviously talking in revisionist history since the fight did earn more and was more anticipated several years later vs when it first started brewing!

You must be Top Pranks paid troll!

I hope Bob is giving you guy's full dental and retirement benefits for y'all undying loyalty to the old fart!

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
                    I accuse this guy of being a compulsive liar and manipulating public perception and people are offended? Wow.

Boxing: Arum admits bribe over Foreman fight

By Bob Mee
                    12:00AM BST 13 Jun 2000

"It was one of the stupidest, worst things of my life," admitted Arum. "I agreed to the payment in what I consider to be a very, very weak moment."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...man-fight.html
                    Um I've already told you multiple times that Arum is no good. My point has been you are just out of line blaming Mayweather's issues on Arum slandering and what not. You also have not answered my questions not provided evidence for your assertion that Arum fighters are always ducking

Comment

Your bitterness at Floyd leads your to these embarrassing lengths to besmirch him.

Spoken like a jilted school girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X