No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Provides Update on Manny Pacquiao vs. Jeff Horn Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
    i would, but tell me mcgregor's rank in boxing. i'd love to hear it.
    I wasn't comparing and contrasting Mayweather and Pacquiao's competition, just laughing at your claim that Jeff Horn is a ranked fighter. He is irrelevant.

Comment

what rank is mcgregor in boxing again?

that's what i thought.
      I guess you saw me somewhere saying it was some great fight?? but i guess you also ignore Manny also wanting the same fight due to MONEY!!!!! point is Manny should never be fighting anyone like Jeff ****ing Horn..it is sad and i hate he is in this position

Comment

Thanks bob for the update! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for an update on this fight

Comment

Still better than Manny-Floyd.

Comment

what rank is mcgregor in boxing again?

that's what i thought.
            Mayweather is fighting a boxing novice for more than 100 million dollars.....i can't blame a retired fighter putting on an exhibition for that much money if the mma fans are demanding it. Pacquiao is the current ww champ fighting a total bum that isn't even his mandatory for less than 1/10th of what floyd is gonna make.

Comment

So this fight is really happening? Lol at Pacquiao and his fans. Complete joke of a fight and they should donate the money to charity and the W shouldnt go on his official record. Vargas and Horn, two bums

Comment

Working...
              X