Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do so many hardcore boxing fans like to pretend that De La Hoya isn't an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ok by me if you don't see what I see. I'm very pleased that I don't see what you see. I'm looking for expressions that lead to action just to explain a little of what I'm looking for. One fight that might be good to great doesn't make a great fighter, all of his last defeats I thought he could have won, he didn't make the ultimate effort in my eyes thats all. My experience and longevity gives much more to choose from in comparison to you so its all ok. I have a much larger canvas to draw from than you do it doesn't make my opinion any more or less than yours but it does offord me more to choose from. It could make my choices more difficult but it does allow a huge screen of comparisons not just with known fighters but all the fellows I've watched on prelim bouts who never got to a famous position because of one draw back or another. Theres been alot of real talent that just couldn't get there, life is hard! Ray Corso
    Last edited by Ray Corso; 02-12-2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Its ok by me if you don't see what I see. I'm very pleased that I don't see what you see. I'm looking for expressions that lead to action just to explain a little of what I'm looking for. One fight that might be good to great doesn't make a great fighter, all of his last defeats I thought he could have won, he didn't make the ultimate effort in my eyes thats all. My experience and longevity gives much more to choose from in comparison to you so its all ok. I have a much larger canvas to draw from than you do it doesn't make my opinion any more or less than yours but it does offord me more to choose from. It could make my choices more difficult but it does allow a huge screen of comparisons not just with known fighters but all the fellows I've watched on prelim bouts who never got to a famous position because of one draw back or another. Theres been alot of real talent that just couldn't get there, life is hard! Ray Corso

Comment

How's the weather up there on that pedestal? Dry?

Come off your high horse, and stop judging everyone in here as if you know them.

You keep referring to everyone as "Kid's", well guess what? The majority of us here in this forum are fossils ourselves.

And why does age even matter? Mike Tyson knew more about the history of the sport than this entire forum put together when he was a still 19-20 year old kid.

Comment

Enough of this BS I knew Mike when he was 14, I handled him with Teddy in his JO regional and nationals. Why the hell should I apologize or speak any differently about my career if its directed at you then respond if your the veteran you say you are stop cryin. I don't need to defend myself about my life if you don't like what I have to say ignore me ok. Just stop being a lil ***** and move on!! You see boxing was my life not a hobby and I came here to share some of my experiences and when I hear statements that I think are BS I'm saying so if you say something I don't agree I'll AVOID you. I didn't come to get in pissing matches with a few fans who try and control segments of this forum. What I forgot you'll never know! Ray Corso

Comment

Originally posted by ray corso View Post
            enough of this bs i knew mike when he was 14, i handled him with teddy in his jo regional and nationals. Why the hell should i apologize or speak any differently about my career if its directed at you then respond if your the veteran you say you are stop cryin. I don't need to defend myself about my life if you don't like what i have to say ignore me ok. Just stop being a lil ***** and move on!! You see boxing was my life not a hobby and i came here to share some of my experiences and when i hear statements that i think are bs i'm saying so if you say something i don't agree i'll avoid you. I didn't come to get in pissing matches with a few fans who try and control segments of this forum. What i forgot you'll never know! Ray corso
            sonnyboy returns

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              sonnyboy returns
              I don't think it's Sonny.

Is there a way of checking the IP addresses? I'm sure certain mod's have the sufficient tools to check IP addresses to see who is who's Alt.

Either way, I don't think it's Sonny. Despite his differences with others on this forum Sonny and I have always been cool and respectful to each other on here.

Comment

Enough of this BS I knew Mike when he was 14, I handled him with Teddy in his JO regional and nationals. Why the hell should I apologize or speak any differently about my career if its directed at you then respond if your the veteran you say you are stop cryin. I don't need to defend myself about my life if you don't like what I have to say ignore me ok. Just stop being a lil ***** and move on!! You see boxing was my life not a hobby and I came here to share some of my experiences and when I hear statements that I think are BS I'm saying so if you say something I don't agree I'll AVOID you. I didn't come to get in pissing matches with a few fans who try and control segments of this forum. What I forgot you'll never know! Ray Corso

ray caruso

the best who ever did it

and if you're being serious at this stage i'd suggest thinking about another avenue for "teaching" people about boxing.

this sport is subjective.
                people will disagree with you, and they're qualified to disagree with you. many of the members here have been following boxing for decades.
                Last edited by New England; 02-12-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I don't think it's Sonny.

Is there a way of checking the IP addresses? I'm sure certain mod's have the sufficient tools to check IP addresses to see who is who's Alt.

Either way, I don't think it's Sonny. Despite his differences with others on this forum Sonny and I have always been cool and respectful to each other on here.
                  Definitely not Sonny. Different style and different targets.

Comment

I heard that Ray Corso's biceps are actually dicks and all three are 18" long.

Comment

Working...
                    X