No announcement yet.

[Video] *New* Floyd Mayweather - Training Session 7/21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    floyd doesnt tell much when he starts camp, it might be, but even if it is, im sure he just started. thing is, it looks like he didnt miss a beat. i guess it might be because hes a natural.
    He started training camp on the 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
      YOU THE MAN, A JAB, LOOK AT THAT FOOTWORK. mayweathers fans are sometimes stupid
      Jealousy.

Comment

dude, go to any gym and see if the same thing dont happen to their top athlete/boxer. im almost certain uve never stepped foot in a boxing gym.
        i have, but there was no top boxer like Mayweather. Mayweather dont need cheerleaders anyway. "o0 a JAAB", they was being over the top and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
          i have, but there was no top boxer like Mayweather. Mayweather dont need cheerleaders anyway. "o0 a JAAB", they was being over the top and stupid.
          dude...if thats all u got from the video, then i dunno. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Jealousy.

I envy Mayweather, i wish i had his skills, but to be jealous of him or any celebrity with the millions they have would be stupid. Jealous of Mayweather you know! haha, you must be one of the cheerleaders.

Comment

dude...if thats all u got from the video, then i dunno. lol.
              i wanted to see a 20 min video tbh, im a Mayweather fan, but them cheerleaders sounded fake. im gonna watch it again and see what i think then.

Comment

Comment

Good post!

Lol at the fans "Get em baby"...

Anyone know who his sparring partners will be or should be??

Comment

Get him baby, get em floyd.

since when does rugged man attend floyd's work out.

And WTH are you going tlaking about making assesments for 25 seconds of video.
                    cant really see much in this vid. can't say he looks great or looks soft. he was posing too much for the people in attendance. He doesnt arch his back or neck to bury his chin like he did when he walked roger and elerby down in fights.

Comment

I would like to see him spar with someone like Lattimore. A big aggressive Southpaw with some nice skills

Comment

Working...
                      X