Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Tabs Joshua as 'Turd' - Gives High Praise To Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Tabs Joshua as 'Turd' - Gives High Praise To Hearn

Jarrell "Baby" Miller said Eddie Hearn "has put his money where his mouth is," calling the Englishman's Matchroom USA "probably the most professional promotional company I've ever worked with." But Miller (23-0-1, 20 KOs) expressed frustration at his failure to land 6-foot-6 IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO Anthony Joshua (22-0, 21 KOs) of England, who is also aligned with Hearn and the DAZN streaming service, calling Joshua "a prima donna" who "wants easy money" rather than "hard fights with me or anybody tough."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tired of this guy...but he's a cool guy at the same time. I don't know, man....I don't even know.

Comment

Every low life taking a pop at the champ just to get that pay day and retire, you shall get yours fatty just stay at the end of the queue!

Comment

Miller would be an easy night's work for aj all of Joshuas last 5 opponents are better than Miller Miller should look to face white thats a massive step up for him

Comment

Does Miller's story sound a lot like Whyte, Fury, Lenox Lewis, and Wilder's? Maybe it's just coincidence? The difference in this story is Miller is giving praise to Hearn, basically saying this is like Khan/Brook, where Hearn wants to make a fight, and the one fighter doesn't want it! At least Khan turned down Hearn to fight a better opponent!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Does Miller's story sound a lot like Whyte, Fury, Lenox Lewis, and Wilder's? Maybe it's just coincidence? The difference in this story is Miller is giving praise to Hearn, basically saying this is like Khan/Brook, where Hearn wants to make a fight, and the one fighter doesn't want it! At least Khan turned down Hearn to fight a better opponent!
            Oooooohhh boy SMH lol You're about to get about a hundred comments easy lol stay strong kid they coming for ya lol haha

Comment

Here is the thing: we all have stories to tell. Personally I do not believe Joshua is ducking anyone. For us boxing is entertainment, for boxers it is both: sport and business. AJ achieved too much in such short span for us to accuse him of cowardice. Cowards don't achieve what he achieved. We are also so hung up on this number of "$50m", but the reality of business is that the devil is in the detail. Making that kind of offer and refusing to discuss the details unless AJ "accepts" this offer is not just ludicrous from a business standpoint, it would be foolish for AJ to comply with this petty blackmail. And all of Hearn's further attempts to set up a dialogue led to nothing. Why? You think Hearn doesn't want a cut of $50m? Or AJ doesn't want to set up his future generations for their lifetimes? That was an effective and cunning marketing move by Wilder team. Wilder wants no part of AJ and if you look at the level of opponents both faced to date its pretty damned clear who the coward really is, if we are to pick one. And its not AJ.

If anything, I'd advise AJ not to step up to Fury or Wilder until 2020 because I think he would benefit from more experience and will come into his prime then, but I see no credible facts to say that AJ is ducking either of them now. Superficially it looks like Wilder took over the narrative, but if you dig deeper its so far from reality.

Wilder taking the Fury rematch will be the biggest mistake of Wilder's professional career. He will most likely lose on scorecards this time (no gift draw) and will miss out on the biggest payday of his career with the greater chance of beating AJ. Really, really stupid decision to go via Fury, a decision driven by pride rather then calculation. "I told you so" is coming

Comment

I couldn’t agree more. Wilder is turning down a better opponent in AJ to fight Fury. Tell me that’s what the Fu#ck you mean?

https://goo.gl/images/fnEB6x

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Here is the thing: we all have stories to tell. Personally I do not believe Joshua is ducking anyone. For us boxing is entertainment, for boxers it is both: sport and business. AJ achieved too much in such short span for us to accuse him of cowardice. Cowards don't achieve what he achieved. We are also so hung up on this number of "$50m", but the reality of business is that the devil is in the detail. Making that kind of offer and refusing to discuss the details unless AJ "accepts" this offer is not just ludicrous from a business standpoint, it would be foolish for AJ to comply with this petty blackmail. And all of Hearn's further attempts to set up a dialogue led to nothing. Why? You think Hearn doesn't want a cut of $50m? Or AJ doesn't want to set up his future generations for their lifetimes? That was an effective and cunning marketing move by Wilder team. Wilder wants no part of AJ and if you look at the level of opponents both faced to date its pretty damned clear who the coward really is, if we are to pick one. And its not AJ.

If anything, I'd advise AJ not to step up to Fury or Wilder until 2020 because I think he would benefit from more experience and will come into his prime then, but I see no credible facts to say that AJ is ducking either of them now. Superficially it looks like Wilder took over the narrative, but if you dig deeper its so far from reality.

Wilder taking the Fury rematch will be the biggest mistake of Wilder's professional career. He will most likely lose on scorecards this time (no gift draw) and will miss out on the biggest payday of his career with the greater chance of beating AJ. Really, really stupid decision to go via Fury, a decision driven by pride rather then calculation. "I told you so" is coming
                  just like your advise: AJ Barry And Eddie Hearn are on record saying they didn’t want to fight wilder until 2020. Their plan is going on schedule so is wilder really a coward?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    I couldn’t agree more. Wilder is turning down a better opponent in AJ to fight Fury. Tell me that’s what the Fu#ck you mean?

https://goo.gl/images/fnEB6x
                    Nah AJ's got to fight them all on the same night for free, gauntlet style including Lennox if not he is a POS duck not worthy to set foot in the ring pricing himself out.

Comment

Working...
                    X