Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Ortiz's Claim That He Was Saved From KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    No Sid, lmao. There are those that are humble in the limelight and then there's Joshua's fanatics using the message board limelight to lie, exaggerate and even side with the promoter lmao. We hated our promoters King and Arum and you guys love Hearn lol. Now you and others might say, "Who says you have to hate the promoter" right? Lmmfao rotf!
    Erm, that has nothing to do with the point I was making. But continue on you poisonous little runt.

Your insecurity is profound.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Erm, that has nothing to do with the point I was making. But continue on you poisonous little runt.

Your insecurity is profound.
      Everyone saw the lame attempt from you by trying to make a "point" you feeble minded fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Everyone saw the lame attempt from you by trying to make a "point" you feeble minded fool.
        In defence of Wilder, you claimed that we weren't used to having the limelight and that Joshua was all we had. I called bull**** on what you said but all you came back with was a load of nonsense.

Now go away you insecure little nobody.

Comment

Id watch this again

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            In defence of Wilder, you claimed that we weren't used to having the limelight and that Joshua was all we had. I called bull**** on what you said but all you came back with was a load of nonsense.

Now go away you insecure little nobody.
            Mofo a dude like you can't call nobody on anything lol lol.
            What had happened was you tried to respond with a corny ass joke and I called you on your corny ass joke you wormy little **** lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              I didn't hear the guy mention "white folks" at all. He did describe actions which can be attributed to a certain type of person regardless of skin color.

Funny, you chose to reply to the presumed "afro american" regarding his perceived racism, yet chose not to reply to the obvious racism from the previous two posters. It goes both ways.

BTW...THIS IS A BOXING THREAD BILLY!!!!!!
              Yeah, he didn't aim, talk about white folks at all for sure, what a phony ass comment, thank you for your contribution Ake.

Comment

Fight should have been stopped in the 7th round, Wilder was getting bounced around the ring and was offering nothing in the way of a counter attack. He's lucky old man gassed because he was winning the fight quite comfortably

Comment

Wilder slipped on some ice cubes on the edge of the ring near his corner thats why Ortiz got them shots off .

Wilder being the sportsman was trying to point that out as he was trying to cover up as he was getting punched in the face and dazed towards the bell .

He didnt want Ortiz to slip either and put the fight in jeopardy and gave up an entire rnd on purpose . This was blown WAYYYYYYYYYY out of proportion .

Wilder won every round as well , Ortiz could barely land a glove on him.

The hate is unreal on here .

Such bias towards the most fair fanbase !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-13-2018, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X