Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is going on "I'm a Celeb..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone tell him that he will actually be the only "celebrity" on the show?

He will be sitting there like "What have you achieved, how are you a celebrity" and they'll all be like "We're social media stars" Which is where Khan is heading right now.

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
      Did anyone tell him that he will actually be the only "celebrity" on the show?

He will be sitting there like "What have you achieved, how are you a celebrity" and they'll all be like "We're social media stars" Which is where Khan is heading right now.

lmao

Comment

This is really poor. Why not go on this show once you're finished with your short, short boxing career?
        That said, maybe this is the route he's wanting to take. Hasn't boxed for 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          what the fuck

Thats pakistani dundee

Comment

Lol. You know Khan won't be able to help himself and they'll have footage of him going "down under" on some of the chicks on this show. Meanwhile, his wife is in the clear to get smashed by Joshua for a while. Win/win for everyone. Who's ready to see Khan wrangle some crocs? Lol

Comment

it seems that these celebs are mostly people who have been on other reality shows. just a perpetual cycle of trash. there is some guy named ed balls apparently on the show too. lets hope andre ward doesnt get a hold of him. too easy a target

Comment

He still wants Mayweather though, I'm sure...

Comment

David haye did it. its an easy paycheque i guess.

Comment

Not my sort of show but I guess it's little side adventure for Khan.

David Haye, Nigel Benn, Chris Eubank and Joe Bugner all appeared on the same show.

Comment

LOL! Every Khan article on BoxingScene is just guaranteed to get a chuckle.

Rumours were ITV offered him like £300,000 years ago and he turned it down. Think David Haye got like £150,000 or thereabouts.

Fake show for fake people who don't even care about the paltry ITV cheque but more about putting their face out there for the publicity and the stories they can sell for more than the ITV cheque once they are out of the camp.

I mean it's not even real. They put them in the 5* Palazzo Versace hotel and the camp is like an hour away from there. All family and friends are allowed to stay there as part of the package. Contractually they only need to stay in camp for 72hrs and the cheque is theirs. This was exposed a long time ago. It's basically being paid to go on a holiday. Ridiculous.

Pay me *****es! I need a holiday.

Comment

Working...
                      X