No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
    The judges that robbed Erislandy Lara in that fight were suspended.
    Nobody got the crap kicked out of them in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Swift and Hurd don't go together. When people say Swift, they meant Garcia. Don't know why you think Hurd belongs in this category. He better stay away from these vultures in his division. Lara wanted him badly.
      Cool story.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
        Well he said Garcia later and Mikey isn't a pb fighter. Hurd is which is what the post was about. Simple. I'm sure the new champ is the most wanted but Lara spouting bs over twitter has not been the most reliable source of a potential fight.
        You must be talking about Porter. I'm more focused on this dormant, useless 154 division. Top fighters want nothing to do with each other.

Decubas was eying on Harrison when he beat Rabchenko. Tony said, "No thank you. You gotta pay me good baby." Lara and Decubas shifted their focus on Hurd, who is as slow as molasses, when he beat Harrison. I imagined Hurd saying no as well.

Lara found a new victim in Gausha.

Comment

Any scheduled announcement for this fight yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            You must be talking about Porter. I'm more focused on this dormant, useless 154 division. Top fighters want nothing to do with each other.

Decubas was eying on Harrison when he beat Rabchenko. Tony said, "No thank you. You gotta pay me good baby." Lara and Decubas shifted their focus on Hurd, who is as slow as molasses, when he beat Harrison. I imagined Hurd saying no as well.

Lara found a new victim in Gausha.
            Hurd isn't the fastest but I could also see him fighting up to lhw. He's a much bigger person than Lara and lest you not forget Angelo wasn't fast either and he touched up Lara pretty good before stoppage.

Comment

i think they're trying to top the lara vs ishe smith fight

Comment

Working...
              X