No announcement yet.

why is hagler rated so highly??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    He also called Hasim Rahman a "Super Sonny Liston" and Dereck Chisora a "Super Joe Frazier".

Just to keep the lunacy in perspective.
    And lets not forget Chis "super nipple" Aereola, man tit supreme is a physical specimen compared to those old time nut bags who had not an once of fat upon them...

Duran was also a crude version of pacquio. On and on he goes, and his proof is always that people should just know.

I used to call Elroy a flat earther but actually? flat earthers at least present proof, even if it is ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      And lets not forget Chis "super nipple" Aereola, man tit supreme is a physical specimen compared to those old time nut bags who had not an once of fat upon them...

Duran was also a crude version of pacquio. On and on he goes, and his proof is always that people should just know.

I used to call Elroy a flat earther but actually? flat earthers at least present proof, even if it is ridiculous!
      Wasn't it "Duran is a crude version of Carlos Baldomir" ?, or something along them lines.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Wasn't it "Duran is a crude version of Carlos Baldomir" ?, or something along them lines.
        I think it was baldomir come to think of it.

Comment

Hagler Hears round 1

Comment

It might be the fact that he was such a well-rounded and versatile fighter who was the champion of a solid middleweight division for 7 years and arguably only lost 1 time in a 67 fight career.

Comment

And fought everybody at middleweight.

Comment

Working...
              X