Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else think a Maidana-Guerrero fight would be **** McGee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to see Guerrero fight Maidana or Bradley next.

Comment

Not interested in this fight. Guerrero would smother and box Maidana all night.. boring fight

Comment

Pea, someone just asked who **** McGee is.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          If Guerrero continues to fight in this style, it could be. I thought he would box against Berto, but he didn't. What's to say he won't fight Maidana head-on like he did tonight? Chino probably doesn't hit harder than Berto and isn't faster, so I don't see why he wouldn't try and walk him down.
          I believe Maidana has more brute strength than Berto. Berto's power really comes from his speed, which Guerrero neutralized for the most part.

Some of guys in this board say that Madiana has no skill, but look at the Aydin fight, he was able to land some hard shots and there's no reason why a more skilled Maidana can't.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTLD View Post
            I believe Maidana has more brute strength than Berto. Berto's power really comes from his speed, which Guerrero neutralized for the most part.

Some of guys in this board say that Madiana has no skill, but look at the Aydin fight, he was able to land some hard shots and there's no reason why a more skilled Maidana can't.
            Agreed. Guerrero impressed me, but Berto was coming off a 14 month layoff and probably off PED's for the first time in a while. It was a great fight, but Berto seemed equal to ghost's size in there, and Berto seemed more the worse from his layoff. People are underestimating Chino. Guerrero is there to be hit. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and pretend he can outgun Maidana. Come on now.
            Last edited by Syf; 11-25-2012, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              Well I missed the fight tonight and didn't see Maidana vs Karass,
              Wtf.... Then how can u judge a damn thing about this matchup? Maidana has improved in leaps and bounds since he fought devon, which let me remind yall, was Chino's first fight at 147. He's grown into the weight more now and under garcia, has started to show skills to match his unconquerable heart. Like I said to the other guy, Guerrero impressed me, but Maidana is a different beast from Berto. Just wait a damn minute lol. Maidana stopped Ortiz, and Ortiz fought life and death with prime ped'd berto, if u want to use that as a barometer.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                maidana would get whupped

he's worse then berto by a pretty big margin IMO

the idiot is barely using his jab lol
                i dunno, i think maidana looked impressive in his first fight with Garcia in the corner. i can't say for sure who's the more talented fighter between maidana or berto, they're both less skilled than a guy like guerrero that's for sure but both have heart and maidana has a better chin

i would like to see that fight, as I posted in another thread a few days ago

i think guerrero beats alexander and maidana, matthysse vs guerrero would be ****ing epic but i'm not sure if lucas will ever move up to 147

Comment

Nah, Maidana's a club fighter

Comment

This would have been relevant a year or two ago, but Guerrero's stock had shot way up while Maidana has earned a bad loss and then looked pretty bad in his last outing. Maidana/Berto would make sense at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                      This would have been relevant a year or two ago, but Guerrero's stock had shot way up while Maidana has earned a bad loss and then looked pretty bad in his last outing. Maidana/Berto would make sense at the moment.
                      Agree, Maidana has to rack up a win besides Soto Karass at welter, Ghost has been going to work, jumping up two weight divisions, and putting up some good performances , he deserves a decent payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X