Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Wilder and Fury Would Both Beat Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    Khans just cut that AJ stretched his wife
    Lol that didn't take long, imagine if AJ actually tweeted saying the same thing

Comment

Lol khan not lying though

Comment

Lemme guess, UK boxer 4710 who is jealous of AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Wilder takes way too many shots straight to the face to last 12 rounds with Joshua.

he could land a fight-ending punch in round 1

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            he could land a fight-ending punch in round 1
            Look at it logically

Did he land a fight ending punch in round 1 vs molina? Szpilka? Duhaupas? Washington? Arreola?

Wilders opponents, unless they are the bummiest of bums, tend to make it into the second half of the fight. He's gone rounds with some really poor quality fighters, He is not sharp or accurate early unless he has a totally static bermane stiverne in front of him.

Joshua is the more accurate, sharper puncher and the superior textbook boxer, there is a lot more chance of Joshua landing his power first, and when he does he's a brutal finisher.

They have one common opponent i can think of in Eric Molina

Wilder had a tear up with molina, trading, going to war, getting rocked and then finally ending molina in sloppy fashion.

Joshua took molina apart the first time he unloaded and molina didn't land a single punch of note.

You NEVER see joshua getting lit up by trash level opponents like Duhaupas and Szpilka, he demolishes them in totally one sided fashion

I think that basically sums up the difference in quality between the two
            Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-15-2019, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Look at it logically

Did he land a fight ending punch in round 1 vs molina? Szpilka? Duhaupas? Washington? Arreola?

Wilders opponents, unless they are the bummiest of bums, tend to make it into the second half of the fight. He's gone rounds with some really poor quality fighters, He is not sharp or accurate early unless he has a totally static bermane stiverne in front of him.

Joshua is the more accurate, sharper puncher and the superior textbook boxer, there is a lot more chance of Joshua landing his power first, and when he does he's a brutal finisher.

Wilder had a tear up with molina, trading, going to war, getting rocked and then finally ending molina in sloppy fashion.

Joshua took molina apart the first time he unloaded and molina didn't land a single punch of note.

You NEVER see joshua getting lit up by trash level opponents like Duhaupas and Szpilka, he demolishes them in totally one sided fashion

You're wasting your time here. Wilder fans can't seem to fathom the logic behind AJ being potetially the best current HW lasting longer than Molina (who AJ destroyed in 3) and even if they do they'll forget it tomorrow.

Comment

It doesn't matter anyway. Joshua is retired. What's he had? one fight since he fought Wlad years ago? Other than AJ turning down a fight with Wilder a couple times, I haven't even heard his name in years. Too bad, he was pretty good. I'm not sure what's wrong with him, but I hope he can comeback at some time. He had that great win over Wlad and then disappeared ever since then.

Hopefully he comes back. Joshua against Wilder or Fury would be good. I doubt AJ would beat either one, but he could put up a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  Lol the comments in here are going to be great.
                  How many times are they going to recycle the same tired article in here?

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                    Khan has predicted many fights correctly in the past. He is speaking facts here.
                    If a fighter had his ball bags on my wife’s face whilst I’m recovering from my latest knockout the last think I will be saying is that he will beat so and so so he is actually the baddest man on the planet. Khan will probably say if he trains and puts on some weight he will probably beat AJ

Comment

Look at it logically

That maybe true but the 50 million doe and we fought Tyson Fury the lineal champion. He is better than Molina.lol

Comment

Working...
                      X