No announcement yet.

Tonight: PBC Face to Face: Uzcategui vs Plant - FS1 - 10:30 PM EST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Crap, gonna have to try and watch this. Plant about to prove a lot of people wrong
    I know, feel bad for all those who believe in him lmfao. SO wrong.

War Uzcategui

P.S. plant argues like a a nsb nerd here, well boxrec says this and that so thats why im rigth and youre wrong lmfao. I dont doubt this fools has an account here.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      P.S. plant argues like a a nsb nerd here, well boxrec says this and that so thats why im rigth and youre wrong lmfao. I dont doubt this fools has an account here.

You're not wrong lmao

Edit: i think i found him

Crap, gonna have to try and watch this. Plant about to prove a lot of people wrong
      Lmaoooo

Comment

If he proves me wrong I'll sing his praises, but I think Plant stinks and that Uzcategui wipes him out

Comment

Smh I wish these *****s was on YouTube. I need a link with them grits man..

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

You're not wrong lmao

Edit: i think i found him

Lmaoooo
            So what was that garbage you were talking?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              I know, feel bad for all those who believe in him lmfao. SO wrong.

War Uzcategui

Plant showed ya'll skills last night. We'll see who continues to sleep on this kid. Congrats Sweet Hands!!!

Comment

Plant showed ya'll skills last night. We'll see who continues to sleep on this kid. Congrats Sweet Hands!!!
                showed hes a front runner, and fades hard. Good win for him.

Comment

So what was that garbage you were talking?
                  Plant beat him fair and square. But don't say the second half of the fight wasnt nervous for you. Lol

Kind of reminded me of maidana khan

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    Plant beat him fair and square. But don't say the second half of the fight wasnt nervous for you. Lol

Kind of reminded me of maidana khan
                    yeah it was kind of nerve wrecking. Happy Plant pulled it off though, his chin is even better than I thought. I think he won over a lot of people. Congrats to Ucategui as well, he was coming on strong that second half

Comment

Working...
                    X