Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney on Teofimo Beating Mendard: 'I Softened Him Up'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney on Teofimo Beating Mendard: 'I Softened Him Up'

Rising lightweights Devin Haney and Teofimo Lopez both enjoyed breakthrough 2018 campaigns. Haney went 2-0 while Lopez went 4-0 and both are now positioned to possibly fight by world titles by the end of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney is a good prospect, but at this point Teofimo would walk right through him. Kid is too big and strong for Haney.

Comment

Haney might be correct (that he softened him up), but Teofimo Lopez's KO was way better!

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Haney is a good prospect, but at this point Teofimo would walk right through him. Kid is too big and strong for Haney.
        I got Haney. Easy work.

Comment

Ummm im pretty sure beltran did a better job than both of you when he knocked out menard 2 years ago :/

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            Ummm im pretty sure beltran did a better job than both of you when he knocked out menard 2 years ago :/
            Nah, not better than Lopez. Beltran got him out in 7, Lopez got him out in seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Nah, not better than Lopez. Beltran got him out in 7, Lopez got him out in seconds!
              Menard was on like a 20 something win streak and was touted as the next best thing when he fought beltran. Lopez fought him after he was koed already by haney 5 months prior.

Comment

No way Haney soften him up!

Haney outboxed Menard for 8 rounds before he quit but he didn't inflict a lot of damage to Menard all he did was frustrate him and outbox him while Lopez destroyed him with one shot big difference!

Comment

This Haney/Lopez rivalry will be special in about 2 years.

Those other young guys need to show me more to put them on that level.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                    Menard was on like a 20 something win streak and was touted as the next best thing when he fought beltran. Lopez fought him after he was koed already by haney 5 months prior.
                    I understand all that, but that punch put Menard on slow-motion! That was crazy! Some KOs are special! JMM vs. Pacquiao, Tarver vs. RJJ, and now Lopez vs. Menard!

Comment

Working...
                    X