Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Was Not Bothered By KO Loss To Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was just another of the lengthy list of one punch KO victims though out JMM's career. Especially when he fought in the lighter weight categories. JMM was always known for his one punch power that could end a fight instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Naah.. Only one of them had signs of Roid rage.. meaning only one man was on PEDS

watch this lol

Here's Memo's star pupil throwing a hissing fit roid rage on him for the Pacquiao fight lol

Pacquiao calm.. No roid rage..

Don't forget the pimples on the back, or the series of injuries after that fight. He's body literally started deteriorating after that. That what peds do to the body. While I'm so surprised that Pacs body is still holding up after years of ped use.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        JMM said he was willing to do stricter drug testing, as long as Pacquiao did it too.

He never ever heard back from Pacquiao.
        Memo was on his team, stricter testing wouldn't matter. He is known as the professor in PED circles for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxknowledge75 View Post
          Don't forget the pimples on the back, or the series of injuries after that fight. He's body literally started deteriorating after that. That what peds do to the body. While I'm so surprised that Pacs body is still holding up after years of ped use.
          Have it ever crossed you mind that pac wasn't juicing? Most Pinoy's who are athletic are pretty cut naturally. Low water retention (live in a tropical environment and you wont retain much water either.)

In fairness thou, I don't blame people for thinking he was on the gear, its hard to believe people can do it clean nowadays in any sport.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            Memo was on his team, stricter testing wouldn't matter. He is known as the professor in PED circles for a reason.
            Yet Ariza came to memos defense.
            Go figure

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              Regardless, Pacquiao's team asked JMM to do stricter drug testing.

JMM said yes. As long as Pacquiao did it too.

Pacquiao's team stopped pushing the issue after that.

Comment

All Pacs fights after the last Marquez fight required VADA testing. Please look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxknowledge75 View Post
                  Because Pac is and has been clean. That's how you know. He's body is still clean from any impurities that will destroy a 40 year old bud. While Marquez deteriorated, because that's what peds does to you in the end.

There was a documentary about him. He mentioned even medicines when he was sick.. He didn't take any growing up. He grew up having to be aware meds can fuvk him up. That's how you know he's clean. Always passed all tests in his career.
                  VADA included.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                    How about when one makes excuses after the fight when he was controlled and outboxed about a mystery shoulder injury, even though he was throwing that arm all night?
                    Nothing mysterious at all. He had an torn rotator cuff during the fight. Outboxed? You kidding me? All Floyd did was ran and hug for 12 queer rounds lolol

It can be seen in the actual fight and the well documented surgery, explanation etc.. Enjoy.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

I just call it how I see it. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Regardless, Pacquiao's team asked JMM to do stricter drug testing.

JMM said yes. As long as Pacquiao did it too.

Pacquiao's team stopped pushing the issue after that.
                      It was actually Ariza who told Roach to pretty much pipe down. Ariza came to memos defense. Funny how that part never gets mentioned by these guys who love to accuse Marquez but won’t point those same suspicions on Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X