No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Sabbatical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    This sounds strangely familiar. I think we’ve discussed this before.
    Yeah bro I really wanna help him, shoot and include you as well but I think your 1/2 joking about yourself right?

How do we motivate him and you? What do you think will finally light that fire under his arse or yours if we are keeping it all the way 100?

Comment

Mid-life crisis.

Comment

0personally I spend less and less time on here as the years go by

Comment

Who's gonna moderate this ****show now?

I remember getting a ban off BG because I didn't have enough anti-Muslim content in my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy

Pursuing goals = Spending $40,000 on a night with a fatty.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Yeah bro I really wanna help him, shoot and include you as well but I think your 1/2 joking about yourself right?

How do we motivate him and you? What do you think will finally light that fire under his arse or yours if we are keeping it all the way 100?
              Hey man getting back to you late on this.

Well, once my brother gets married and moves out towards the tail end of 2019, I’m moving out not too long after that. My parents are giving me a rough timeframe on how much time I have left.

Rents going up to $70 a week. Steal of a deal to live here lmao.

I’m stacking chips in my corner though so that’s good. It’s not like I’m blowing cash. Quite the opposite. I just finished paying off my student loans and I’m in the process of paying off my car. Should be paid off a couple of years ahead of schedule.

I think I’m doing pretty well for myself. I know many people my age who are either still living at home, struggling on their own, or are heavily supported by their parents. I could use a better paying job though.

I’m doing alright. There’s a pretty girl who I’ve had a crush on for a while and she knows I like her. The problem is that she’s slightly older and very successful, well off financially. I don’t think she’ll take me seriously if she finds out I’m still living with my parents. Unless she’s one of those types who wants to “fix” someone. Or better yet, because she strikes me as an alpha female, she’d be perfect at wearing the pants in the relationship.

Sh#t, I don’t give a fu#k. I can be beta and she’ll be alpha. Being betas easier anyways. It’ll compliment her strengths. I’m getting ahead of myself here though.

Comment

Hey man getting back to you late on this.

Well, once my brother gets married and moves out towards the tail end of 2019, I’m moving out not too long after that. My parents are giving me a rough timeframe on how much time I have left.

Rents going up to $70 a week. Steal of a deal to live here lmao.

I’m stacking chips in my corner though so that’s good. It’s not like I’m blowing cash. Quite the opposite. I just finished paying off my student loans and I’m in the process of paying off my car. Should be paid off a couple of years ahead of schedule.

I think I’m doing pretty well for myself. I know many people my age who are either still living at home, struggling on their own, or are heavily supported by their parents. I could use a better paying job though.

I’m doing alright. There’s a pretty girl who I’ve had a crush on for a while and she knows I like her. The problem is that she’s slightly older and very successful, well off financially. I don’t think she’ll take me seriously if she finds out I’m still living with my parents. Unless she’s one of those types who wants to “fix” someone. Or better yet, because she strikes me as an alpha female, she’d be perfect at wearing the pants in the relationship.

Sh#t, I don’t give a fu#k. I can be beta and she’ll be alpha. Being betas easier anyways. It’ll compliment her strengths. I’m getting ahead of myself here though.
                Green K for your honesty bro. I think the true first step is being honest and just keeping it REAL which you are doing.

My buddy would never admit what you did and instead would never even discuss it or just make excuses or change the subject.

You seem like you have a good plan and you are saving money and are focused on bigger better things, and have goals set in place while my friend just completely acts like living with his parents into his late 30's is normal.

My friend also has no desire to move out, like he never mentions it or hints at it at all. It makes you wonder if he's just going to wait until his parents die and just take over the house. His older brother is even worse. He's 45 years old and still lives at home, doesn't have a real job and just blames everyone for his troubles.

The older brother never had a girlfriend before and if he meets someone on the internet he blows it BIG time by being creepy or friend zoning himself. In a way as bad as the older brother is at least he went for some big miserable FAILS. While my buddy never had the balls to even ask anyone out and go on a date ever.

My friend keeps using the weight as an excuse to not have a girlfriend or go on dates, but its like HELLO you keep blaming the weight but you never even try to lose any weight what so ever. Like he was posting pics eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds as if it was something he wanted likes for WTF?

I think the big key issue with both of them (these brothers) is they never take personal responsibility for anything. If something goes wrong or doesn't work out they dont try to resolve it or improve things they just blame everyone else but theirselves.

Like when they were in their 20's they said only guys who are in a band, a DJ, or a bouncer get chicks. So that literally was their excuse not to get chicks in their 20's because they were none of the above. As ridiculous as this statement is, its their reasoning for not getting any in their 20's now that their in their late 30's and approaching 40's again its just more excuses.

F the alpha/beta bs talk its all nonsense anyway. Just as long as you getting laid and she wants to pay for things and be bossy let her. View it like this. She pays for things because she's successful which is a good thing, while you get to save more of your money.

How old are you again bro? You are not as old as my friends are they are in their late 30's and 40's already, I think you said you are younger right?

Also you do security right? Thats awesome. I knew this one guy he started off in security and worked his way up as the VP of the security company he just tells everyone what to do makes his own schedule and hours and makes good money.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Pursuing goals = Spending $40,000 on a night with a fatty.
                  BG is a loser for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    Green K for your honesty bro. I think the true first step is being honest and just keeping it REAL which you are doing.

My buddy would never admit what you did and instead would never even discuss it or just make excuses or change the subject.

You seem like you have a good plan and you are saving money and are focused on bigger better things, and have goals set in place while my friend just completely acts like living with his parents into his late 30's is normal.

My friend also has no desire to move out, like he never mentions it or hints at it at all. It makes you wonder if he's just going to wait until his parents die and just take over the house. His older brother is even worse. He's 45 years old and still lives at home, doesn't have a real job and just blames everyone for his troubles.

The older brother never had a girlfriend before and if he meets someone on the internet he blows it BIG time by being creepy or friend zoning himself. In a way as bad as the older brother is at least he went for some big miserable FAILS. While my buddy never had the balls to even ask anyone out and go on a date ever.

My friend keeps using the weight as an excuse to not have a girlfriend or go on dates, but its like HELLO you keep blaming the weight but you never even try to lose any weight what so ever. Like he was posting pics eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds as if it was something he wanted likes for WTF?

I think the big key issue with both of them (these brothers) is they never take personal responsibility for anything. If something goes wrong or doesn't work out they dont try to resolve it or improve things they just blame everyone else but theirselves.

Like when they were in their 20's they said only guys who are in a band, a DJ, or a bouncer get chicks. So that literally was their excuse not to get chicks in their 20's because they were none of the above. As ridiculous as this statement is, its their reasoning for not getting any in their 20's now that their in their late 30's and approaching 40's again its just more excuses.

F the alpha/beta bs talk its all nonsense anyway. Just as long as you getting laid and she wants to pay for things and be bossy let her. View it like this. She pays for things because she's successful which is a good thing, while you get to save more of your money.

How old are you again bro? You are not as old as my friends are they are in their late 30's and 40's already, I think you said you are younger right?

Also you do security right? Thats awesome. I knew this one guy he started off in security and worked his way up as the VP of the security company he just tells everyone what to do makes his own schedule and hours and makes good money.
                    Yeah I’m in my late 20’s. I don’t think I’d want to do something where I work my way up to management.

I’ve watched the managers I was under. They were all fat and seem dead inside. At least most of them anyways. They all seem super stressed out. Besides, you don’t start seeing real benefits until you’re high up there. Like a regional account manager, overseeing several sites where you’re really just checking up on several lower level managers and making sure they’re doing what they need to. It’s a lot to deal with to get to that point. The most I’d do would be a shift supervisor. I did that for a couple of years. Not too much more responsibilities. You’re just looked at as the guy with experience and answers and have extra administrative duties.

If anything, I was considering going into a trade and join a union. I’d rather do something where I can see a finished, tangible project that I can be proud of. I’d rather use my body. Make the day go by faster too because I’d be doing actual work. Security’s cool and it’s pretty easy, but it’s mind numbingly boring.

Idk if I have a shot with this woman. I gave her a late Christmas present and I was suuuuuuuper awkward with my delivery, but she smiled, seemed to like it, and gave me a hug. She laughed. I suspect she was laughing at my awkwardness, which idk, maybe she thinks it’s cute. I talk to her regularly at the gym.

Comment

Yeah I’m in my late 20’s. I don’t think I’d want to do something where I work my way up to management.

I’ve watched the managers I was under. They were all fat and seem dead inside. At least most of them anyways. They all seem super stressed out. Besides, you don’t start seeing real benefits until you’re high up there. Like a regional account manager, overseeing several sites where you’re really just checking up on several lower level managers and making sure they’re doing what they need to. It’s a lot to deal with to get to that point. The most I’d do would be a shift supervisor. I did that for a couple of years. Not too much more responsibilities. You’re just looked at as the guy with experience and answers and have extra administrative duties.

If anything, I was considering going into a trade and join a union. I’d rather do something where I can see a finished, tangible project that I can be proud of. I’d rather use my body. Make the day go by faster too because I’d be doing actual work. Security’s cool and it’s pretty easy, but it’s mind numbingly boring.

Idk if I have a shot with this woman. I gave her a late Christmas present and I was suuuuuuuper awkward with my delivery, but she smiled, seemed to like it, and gave me a hug. She laughed. I suspect she was laughing at my awkwardness, which idk, maybe she thinks it’s cute. I talk to her regularly at the gym.
                      Keep at it with the chick bro.
                      If she didn't like you she wouldn't be accepting your presents and talking to you.
                      You should ask her on a date though cause it might end up in the friend zone if you take too long.

Comment

Working...
                      X