Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Made Khan Comatose, I Beat Canelo Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S.J.S. View Post
    Would love to see canelo fight floyd now cos at the time they fought canelo didn’t have the experience although he was an exceptional talent but now he’s a force to be reckoned with and would defo learn from the mistakes of the first fight and would give floyd a war that no one upto now has given him and personally I think he would beat floyd 🥊
    No version or time can Nelo beat T.B.E.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
      Exactly. I like the bit where he got a 'win' against Ortiz by clocking him when he wasn't looking lol.

Avoided Khan. Say what you like about Khan, he wins a rounds against anyone.
      No one avoids khan. khan only wanted T.B.E.'s money.

Comment

I agree I just hate floyds arrogance saying it was the easiest night of his life I’d love to see him fight him now and see if he thinks the same afterwards cos canelo beats him now with the experience since that loss canelo is a great boxer best p4p in the world right now imo and most exciting but opinions like an ******* we all have one ��
        Don't let your emotions (LMAO) get in the way. T.B.E. STILL schools him.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Floyd should be talking Canelo up. His resume looks like **** in hindsight after the De La Hoya fight.
          Bums like Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana, Berto.
          Hype job like Hatton.
          Past prime versions of Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquiao.
          Despite the age and weight Canelo could be his best win overall in the last decade plus.
          But you were saying they beat Floyd. Why are the fighters bums now? Cuz T.B.E. beat them??

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            1.5 pounds can make a difference moron . I can see you never competed
            If it can make a "big" difference then why would Nelo ask for it?

Comment

I think canelo learned so much from that fight cos he went in there as a naive undefeated young fighter who got schooled but if that fight came to fruition now floyd wouldn’t want any part of it that’s a fact.
              A fact would be when T.B.E. beats him now you would come with yet ANOTHER excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                But you want to pretend someone is ducked khan?
                when you make a.poll and want people to name your next opponent and that person wins the poll and you fight someone else what do you call that

Comment

But you were saying they beat Floyd. Why are the fighters bums now? Cuz T.B.E. beat them??
                  Win or lose it’s still an all access line of Bum city and over the hill fighters.
                  You think we’ll be talking about Ortiz, Guerrero, Berto, Maidana 10 years from now?Your not TBE of your the only one saying it.

Comment

If it can make a "big" difference then why would Nelo ask for it?
                    It's to complicated for you so leave it alone cause I'm not going to argue with Stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      he is guilty of failing a test

but he is not guilty of being a confirmed cheater

here is a more logical viewpoint.....

also.....

the clean hair-follicle test..... the DOZENS of clean tests prior

look, people see what they want to see, which is fine

regarding this.....

"i dont like Saunders as a person, but hes record doesnt look that stella"

dude, Golovkin's resume is ORDINARY..... and some clowns were running around saying that he could beat Ward

..... and the thing is, he could have taken more demanding fights, but he CHOSE not to

and I know why

Saunders resume has no bearing on whether he can beat Golovkin..... unheralded fighters have/will beat champions..... and Saunders has a lot more tools than we saw with Lemieux, I can assure you of that

Golovkin had THREE chances to secure the WBO title, that belt was supposed to be his "dream"..... but he passed on that opportunity THREE times, once understandably (for Canelo)..... and twice, inexplicably

it comes down to styles..... just like it did with Lara, Ward, Mora

three other mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against

that is no coincidence dude.....

really? he couldn't even fight one guy with that style? really?

and I have given you the short version LMAO

you gave examples of fighters having one missed opportunity..... well, I can give you EIGHT examples where Golovkin could have fought MUCH better opponents, but he CHOSE not to..... and like I say, he avoided mover/spoilers like the plague

using movement to negate offensive punchers is boxing101

it has been that way ever since before Corbett/Sullivan 120 years ago..... but, oh no..... not with Golovkin..... no siree bob, that couldn't be it

come on man

I can show you an old seckback video where Abel Sanchez admits that Golovkin needs an opponent standing right in front of him in order to be effective..... just ask..... and the excuses they gave to avoid certain fighters are quite frankly ridiculous

if Golovkin does not want to truly test himself, then so be it..... I care not, because history will judge him accordingly..... but what got to me, were the HOARDS of casual-fan idiots who felt obligated to throw BETTER fighters under a bus in order to legitimize Golovkin..... all because Golovkin was unwilling to legitimize himself

just like the pacfans did

and no, I am not a gayweather fanboy..... I just couldn't stand watching shlthead pacfans throw fighters under a bus in their quest for greatness lol
                      Pretty much every high profile fighter who ever failed a test hadnt failed one in previous fights. They also all had lame excuses as to why they tested positive. At the level of money were talking these arent contaminated foods or supplements. These guys are cheating. The meat excuse doesn't make logical sense. Its not a mistake thats likely to happen. It doesn't happen with the majority of Mexican fighters either. I dont know if its the first time he did it, but its the time he got caught. He's always gonna protest hes innocence, so will he's fans. No difference with anyone else who got caught. Nevermind what Sanchez said. Hes just trying to justify the fight. Its all about money in the end.Styles make fights sure. Like Golovkin, Saunders has done well fighting sluggers. Never seen him fight a slick boxer even once. I dont see anything in Saunders that beats Golovkin or any of the top men. Eubank jnr, with hes concrete feet, or Lemiuex, who was take apart quicker by Golovkin and knocked down didnt tell me how Saunders would cope with Andrade.If hed won that one wed know more about him. Haven't seen a good puncher hit Saunders. And were not going to until he stops fighting faded Golovkin retreads.Hes looked much better since joining Ingle. He's failed a drug test too. Like Kid Gallahad. Ingle himself is enhanced. Likely so is Brook. The camp isnt clean my friend. Or maybe Billy just cheated for this one, not knowing how hed handle a fast slick southpaw. He's never faced that style. I imagine he never will. I can see your point of view. I cant see why it doesnt apply to other some other fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X